Sunday, July 6, 2008

Predator Air Jump Cue: Jump With Confidence!

Predator Air Jump Cue Graphic

Here are pictures of my Predator Air jump cue, which I got direct from Predator Cues via its website www.predatorcues.com. The Predator Air jump cue came together with my Predator BK2 break cue. They arrived via UPS and were neatly packed in a heavy-duty box stamped with “Fragile! Handle with Care” stickers. Again, a special thank you goes to the guys at Predator who really know how to pack shipments and all!

Predator Air Jump Cue Graphic

The Predator Air jump cue comes in three pieces in a strikingly beautiful matte black forearm and butt topped with a bold Predator Air logo on the forearm. The Predator Air has no wrap and weighs between 6 oz at 40" and 10 oz at the 47" length.


Predator Air Jump Cue Image

The jump cue’s front-end features a linen phenolic tip on top of a carbon fiber laminate tip plate and linen phenolic ferrule. The Predator Air integrates a wood-to-wood construction at the main joint, and a Uni-Loc pin at the second joint. The extra bottom extension is designed for longer jumps.


Predator Air Jump Cue Image

Truth be told, the Predator Air is one AWESOME piece of billiards equipment! I have no problems getting the ball off the billiards table! None whatsoever! I am also able to jump balls consistently, even when the cue ball is very close to another ball! And even though I have not yet mastered jumping the cue ball with the end goal of pocketing an object ball, I am getting there – believe you me, friends!

Predator Air Jump Cue Graphic

I have tried and used a number of jump cues, both locally made and acquired from abroad. The Predator Air jump cue stands out from the pack! IT IS so much easier to use than the other jump cues I have tried and owned! The only adjustment I could think of when I first started using it was with the weight. It feels lighter than the other jump cues I have tried and all. But I finally got the hang of it after a short period of practicing jumps, and it now feels natural in my hands. No awkward feeling - it's all about jumping with confidence!


Predator Air Jump Cue Image

Indeed, the Predator Air has made me realized a significant improvement in my jumps! And all I can surmise is that the design and engineering of the Predator Air jump cue does make a difference – and a huge one at that – in making the cue ball jump!


Simply put, the Predator Air is the best jump cue in my book! Try one and feel the difference! You'll be glad you did! And I kid you not!


Predator Air Jump Cue Graphic



"The AnitoKid loves the Predator Air!"

*Did you enjoy the post? Did you find it interesting?
You know what to do...:)

Add to Technorati Favorites

Get news and updates!
It's fast! It's free!
And I kid you not!

Enter your email address

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

07-07-2008, 2:41 AM: b-n:

If I may add my own thoughts...

This is definitely one phenomenal jump cue! It feels a lot different than the conventional wooden jump cues. More of a hollow feel (coz it is). But this is one case wherein wood just isn't better. I like this JC's feel better.

And I do believe it is easier to make jumps on it. I don't feel like I need as much force on it as I would on regular JC's.

And the accuracy? I'm not really sure how....but I also feel a bit more accurate on it as well. It's like becoz I don't hafta concentrate much on force that I can put more attention to accuracy.

The ONLY bad thing I can say about this JC is.....

....I DON'T OWN ONE!

The review I posted above is from the experience of borrowing one from a friend. A LOT!

However, I do plan on getting one as soon as my budget (and wife) would allow it.

.

Anonymous said...

07-07-2008, 4:29 PM: b-n:

na try mo na ba yung gino ferrari jump cue?

.

Anonymous said...

07-07-2008, 12:12 AM: b-n:

Oo BP. Have tried it na. However, I personally didn't find anything special of it. However, it is indeed of decent performance as a break cue.

.

THE ANiTOKiD said...

07-06-2008; b-n:

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, Damienne!

And good luck on your acquisition of a Predator Air!

All the best!

Anonymous said...

07-07-2008; 8:50 AM: b-n:

Wow nice!

You bought this from the US or from Starpaper? Mind me asking how much it is?

.

THE ANiTOKiD said...

07-07-2008; 9:53 AM: b-n:


I got it direct from Predator Cues, bro.


.

Anonymous said...

07-07-2008; 11:30 AM: b-n:

At Starpaper, this costs P8,000.

I do have this on my shopping list. Unfortunately, it is on the back of that list. First of said list is a new custom cue. Something I've waited for a long time.

.

Anonymous said...

07-07-2008; 1:23 PM: b-n:

8k is not bad at all, in fact my Airdrive is even more expensive though the sad thing is d ko pa na try ksi nsa Pinas. Anyway try ko muna pag d ko nagustuhan, I'll buy this one too.

.

Anonymous said...

07-07-2008; 4:06 PM: b-n:

mahirap ka na kalaban nyan ngayun magaling na tako mo magpatalon este ikaw pala...hehe


congratz bro, hope i could try it next friday...


.

THE ANiTOKiD said...

Jul 07, 2008 5:44 pm; b-n:

Anytime, bro! Ikaw pa!
And I kid you not!

.

Anonymous said...

07-07-2008, 02:25 AM, buzz-b:

Wow that looks like one high tech stick! I bet it shoots good!

THE ANiTOKiD said...

It sure does, my friend!
And I kid you not!

Anonymous said...

06-07-2008, 09:40 AM, pfc:

Are you selling it?

.

THE ANiTOKiD said...

@shockmahal:

No, my friend.

.

Anonymous said...

13-07-2008, 03:24 PM, pfc:

I tried the Air as well...the weight is very light I must say. But makes a jump effortlessly...great buy!

.

THE ANiTOKiD said...

Indeed, it is one great jump cue!

And I kid you not!

.

Anonymous said...

I use the Predator Air since Nov 2008. It helps me a lot to improve my game.
Two Thumbs for Predator Air Jump Cue.

THE ANiTOKiD said...

It's the best jump cue in the world!
And I kid you not!

.

Davor Budimir Buda said...

Looking to buy one very soon, great review my friend.

THE ANiTOKiD said...

Thanks, Davor!

Have fun, my friend!

.

fast cash I need said...

Looks nice. How much is it?

THE ANiTOKiD said...

Price is just a little over $100!
And I kid you not!

:)

It's always a runout at The Runout TV!