Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Billiards Trivia: 8 Ball Stout Beer!

Billiards Trivia Graphic

I was reading some of the blogs of my online pool player buddies and pals when I stumbled upon this interesting billiards fact:

Eight Ball Stout Beer Graphic

Samm D of The Tip Jar was wandering the Earth Fare in Asheville, North Carolina, when she came across the beer in the picture. You can see why it caught her eye – and my attention to boot! And I kid you not!

Like Samm D, I am not promoting beer or drinking! Both Samm D and I are curious if anyone has tried the 8 Ball Stout Beer! And I guess Samm D said it best, “What the heck does Eight Ball knows about beer!

Billiards supplies, anyone?

*Credits for the pictures and thoughts go to Samm D of The Tip Jar


Other interesting reads

Billiards Trivia & Facts
Billiards Facts & Trivia
More Billiards Trivia & Facts



"He is all heart - The AnitoKid!"

*Did you enjoy the post? Did you find it interesting?
You know what to do...:)

Add to Technorati Favorites

Get news and updates!
It's fast! It's free!
And I kid you not!

Enter your email address



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks!
But, Samm D is a "she"
;)

THE ANiTOKiD said...

Ooops! My mistake! My sincerest apologies, Samm!

.

It's always a runout at The Runout TV!