Thursday, July 12, 2007

Agi Receives the Rockin' Girl Blogger Award!


I just got this nice surprise from my friend over at An Anonymous Journal! No,it isn't for me - it's for The Apple of My Eye. My Closeness - My Soulmate. My eldest daughter, Maria Agatha aka Agi.

An Anonymous Journal said:
  • Later in the day, a fellow blogger handed me with the Rockin' Girl Blogger Award and it sort of makes up a little bit for my rotten day.Now, I am supposed to award this to five female bloggers. This award now goes to:

    1. _butt of JustA Ride
    2. Angel O-Liu-Liu of Angel's Paradise Playground
    3. AnitoKid's daughter, if she has a blog. I am not surprised if she has one because she is such an amazingly articulate girl even though she is so young
    4. Kahealani of Marvelous Things
    5. My friend, Samm, of Just A Lil' Organic Life
Grab this badge and post on your blog.

I remember the brief chat I had with my daughter - about her continuing my blog someday. And solicited her thoughts too on continuing KLAPKiDS Foundation when the right time comes. She knew what I was trying to say and it kinda made her sad. But cheer her up, I did. :) Yeah, she knows everything about me. I don't keep any secrets from her. Not one. And let me tell you now, Agi will be very pleased and delighted with this! And I kid you not!

To my friend over at An Anonymous Journal, you didn't just hand an award today -
you have just honored one of my most precious, one which I hold dear and very close to my heart. You have touched a fellow blogger's heart - another human being's soul - in a way that can never be truly expressed with words.

And with utmost sincerity, I thank you for this unexpected surprise.
Maraming, maraming, maraming, maraming salamat po!
Mabuhay!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OmG, AnitoKid, Every time I read your posts about your daughter, tears come to my eyes. I can feel your closeness and this is not easy to find.

May you all have a blessed day!

THE ANiTOKiD said...

My closeness is my life, my friend. I learned how to count my blessings because of her.

Anonymous said...

And Agi would agree, I think, that you deserve the Thoughtful Blogger Award :D Go get your plaque!

kegler747 said...

I agree with anonymous journalist that posts about your daughter always melts a reader's heart. You have every right to be proud of your daughter because of her achievements. They are all really impressive.

THE ANiTOKiD said...

@ManilaMom: You always have a way with words, Mom! And you will always be one of my favorite writers! And i kid you not! Maraming salamat, Mom!

@747: I don't know what to say, except Salamat bro! In the end, what matters most is that my daughter keeps her feet on the ground and continuously shows genuine concern for others.

It's always a runout at The Runout TV!