Monday, July 16, 2007

Haikus and The AnitoKid

I was driving towards Makati City this morning when I remembered the haiku post at my friend over at The Broken Bow. I used to do poems - have a collection of them. But never did haiku. Not even one. When I got stuck in traffic, I thought the unthinkable - my first haiku... :)



Blogging is an Art
They call me a Picasso
And I kid you not!


and here is another one - this just in! :)


Sometimes it just pays
To read between the lines - cough!
And I kid you not!



7 comments:

Edong said...

well done, anito...
may start a new trend for you,
I kid you not!


:) thanks for dropping by...

THE ANiTOKiD said...

Thanks Edong! :)

moimoi said...

sounds cool.. hehehe.. 5-7-5.. great haiku.... congrats....hehehehe

Richard Du said...

Haha first it was only blogging, now its Haikus! Keep up the good work man!

admindude said...

Cool haikus and looking forward to more of them. Thanks for dropping by and adding me to your blogroll. I added you to my links.

THE ANiTOKiD said...

@Moimoi and Richard: Sometimes getting stuck in traffic has its rewards! And i kid you not! :)

THE ANiTOKiD said...

Glad you liked them, Bill! No problem on the add, and much thanks too for adding me! Cheers!

It's always a runout at The Runout TV!