- The first condition requires Ang to report monthly to his probation officer;
- That he is not to associate with persons of questionable character;
- That he must look for employment;
- That he plant hardwood trees every two months at the La Mesa dam watershed area or at the Quezon City memorial circle;
- the court also ordered him not to gamble.
"Aside from probation, Ang is also seeking release from detention through bail."
You have gotta to be shitting me!
- Ang is not to associate with persons of questionable character.
Is he not shady enough to you? There's an old adage, "Birds of the same feather flock together."
- That Ang must look for employment.
Do you honestly expect that the man, who paid back P25 million which he owed up to having pocketed during delivery of tobacco excise funds to the former president, will look for employment?
And take note: he owed up to - I'll bet you my bottom dollar that the Php25 million he returned is small change to the total amount he pocketed/they amassed.
- That Ang plant hardwood trees every two months at the La Mesa dam watershed area or at the Quezon City memorial circle.
Give me a break! Now, you're being funny Sandigan!
- The court also ordered him not to gamble.
This one is for the books! I said stop being funny. Please!
These are your codes, Sandiganbayan.
Live by them! And I kid you not!