Friday, May 4, 2007

Papa Rick and Pareng Dave do Jollibee!

It's Pareng Dave's first visit to Jollibee!
He and Papa Rick treated the Literatis
to an eat-all-you-can lunch out


This is a long way from Long Island!



I'd like to try the Champ burger guys...
I heard it's bigger than a quarter pounder!
A third of a pound! Imagine that!
Wowoweee!




Service crew: I bet you won't be spending more than $30!


The future entrepreneur



Are you sure you won't order a beer with that, sir?



with cheese ba o wala



and the crowd goes wild!



as Papa Rick entered the building



Jollibee welcomes two of its favorite New Yorkers!
Yee-Haa!!



The handshake that shocked the world



so many people, so many burgers



talking loud and clear



people watching



how to fall in line at Jollibee



The Jollibee Mascots
Popo the Potato, Milko the Milkshake,
Mr. Yum,
Twirlie the Sundae and Hetty Spaghetti



We should get more food than the usual.
After all, It isn't everyday that I get to go to Jollibee



And this is how you do a jab.
Jab jab jab jab
Jab until you can jab no more



Little Misses Muffet sat on their tuffets
pouting and texting all day
Along came Spidey and sat down beside them
and said
What's in the bowl, brats?!



I cannot believe it!
This is freaking amazing!
I know now how to use my cellphone for calls!
Freakin' wow!



Is that a code or something?
Like the quick brown fox?




Ryan: I just want a hotdog!
Carlo: Give me burgers or give me death!



New York meets Makati City
This is going into my "Pics with Famous People" link.
Definitely.



And the best way to eat Jollibee products?
At the park of course!
Strut your way to the park
and park your butts on Vigan tiles
and Viola! An Instant Picnic!


Dave: I still don't understand how Jollibee can beat McDonalds
year after year after year


I'm wasted man! I need more Champ burgers to power up!



Ary in his "I'm eating! Better not disturb me mate!" look



Have to save this for later, alligator

0 comments:

It's always a runout at The Runout TV!