Saturday, May 5, 2007

Hold the Fort - The Literatis at The Mint - post 3 of many

The Literatis
with
Papa Rick and Pareng Dave
at
The Mint

- post 3 of many -



Lori: That's so funny, Rick!
Rick: Huh? But I haven't told you my joke yet.
Kris: Hi ya good looking!
Shen: And this is my power ring.


Porter's 5 Forces



O, sa'n ka pa! Beauty and brains



Kris: I like you too Dave
Dave: Really? Wow! That's neat!
Shen: Future bridesmaid ako!



Lori: I'll be your wedding coordinator! I know it all!
Just like the back of my hands!
Kris: Love your earrings sis!
Dave: Wait! I see some cavities!


Dashing Dave - The Ultimate Chick Magnet
Kris -
Yup! My legs are insured with AIG
Lori: I think I'm in love too



Papa Rick with his best friend, San Mig Light



Lori: You're oozing with sex appeal, Dave
Dave: Yeah, that's right. I am Mr. Machismo
Kris: I wonder what Video Hottie is doing



Dave: But see here, Rick is the ultimate coolness of desire
Rick: I guess it just runs in the family
Lori: I'm also known as the "Smiling Lady"
Kris: lol



Kris: And this is how I do my sit-ups
Lori: Dave is such a charm
Dave: See this hand? I'm very good with this



What can I say? I AM COOL!
Everybody loves me



love the earrings, girl



A prize catch, Charisse is



Lori: Look! I took off my dentures.
Dave: Well, at least you are not prone to cavities anymore


The AnitoKid with the most beautiful gal in the house...
And I kid you not!



And all were surprised when
Papa Rick and Pareng Dave gave each Literati
a blow job



Yup! The blow job was a "one-of-a-kind" experience. Indeed!



Each Literati was blown away! I kid you not!



Some liked the blow job straight up,
others liked it with a twist...
enjoying the sipping sensation
with a straw



guess who and win another blow job
err a prize, I mean

*see the other posts: mint-1, mint-2, and mint-4

0 comments:

It's always a runout at The Runout TV!