Friday, May 4, 2007

Hold the Fort - The Literatis at The Mint - post 1 of many

The Literatis
with
Papa Rick and Pareng Dave
at
The Mint



Carlo: now, let me hold your chin
Dax: Catch Kim!
Kim: I'm ready!



A ladies' man, the man is
Coz' I'm just a gigolo
don't go home without me
tra la la la la



Dondon: Psst! I want to sit beside AnitoKid
Kim: Love the AnitoKid!



The big boys with the beautiful ladies
IT IS mixing business with pleasure and leisure



Carlo: Just let me feel them...the pillows I mean
Kris: You're my knight in shining armor
Dave: And you are my woman of mystery



Carlo: I'll prove to you my love...SLAP!
Lori:
lol



ANTONOV = The Official Vodka of the AnitoKid



Guess who!!!



Eat Bulaga!
ala The Marlboro Man
the so-called Spirit of the USA
tan tan ta na tan ta na na na



Kris: A cute smile, Dave has
Dave: I know...careful with the camera
you wouldn't know what you're gonna get
Dondon aka Boy Profile



Kris: A long-distance relationship? Isn't it complicated?
Dave: I'll call everyday...promise!
Lori: Here's your food, my king.
Carlo: Ahh! This is living the life



Rick and Kim do the former's Special Vodka Mix
Dondon and Anitokid watch with their eyes closed


Every drop counts!
Dondon: I like her. I really do.



And the Star of the Night is



The Four Corners of the World

*see the other posts: mint-2, mint-3, and mint-4

*photos courtesy of The Broken Bow

0 comments:

It's always a runout at The Runout TV!