Thursday, May 3, 2007

The Literatis at the Philippine Stock Exchange, Ortigas - The final post

The Literatis had a grand time at SM MegaMall,
errr The Philippine Stock Exchange
Ortigas
- The Final Post -


Greetings!
from the Noble House.
Bwa he he he he


The PSE - Then
Immortality! Take it! It's yours!



The PSE - Now
It's our time! It's now or never!
We are gonna live forever!



What shall I do now?



Yup! You can learn a lot on the capital market
by reading the entertainment page


Fundamental and Technical Analyses
Combining the Best of Both Worlds
Talaga lang ha!


What time is it? It's trading time, ma!



The Champ of the Trading Wars - cough cough cough



a trader's trader



This is the real deal, pop!



Yes ma, I understand. You want a reconciliation. Hold on a sec...
Yes pa, positive! You want more than that, right?



a soon-to-be AIM student



Sa'n ka pa? Solid!



Lights! Camera! Action!



I can make a good break on that ticker...



and the crowd went wild



fuzzy and dizzy from all the explanations



not anymore, we ain't



the teacher and the student



Peace in the Middle East!



The White Brigade



Karlo contemplating his next move



Ary: I can't take this anymore! No more! No more!



Dad, please buy me that blinking bulletin board.
Sure son!



and a friendly reminder to all:
no jumping from the balcony, okay



I can survive this! I know I can!

1 comments:

Kat said...

ganda ng hair ko sa pix ah! hahaha

It's always a runout at The Runout TV!