Saturday, May 19, 2007

The AnitoKid ratified! And I kid you not!

HAVE YOU BEEN RATIFIED?

Ratified.org


measures the

Top 100 Blogs

of the

Philippine Blogosphere

electro-charged by über-geeky Technorati data
sprinkled with Feedburner stats.

After 170 days of blogging
I got this nice surprise from Ratified.org



ratified and certified!!!
AnitoKid at 108!! And I kid you not!

to my loyal readers around the world,
friends and colleagues at API,
CABI, CAS, EMCI, Ebar,
GeoBase, IAC, Infinit-O, LiSA, Literatis,
Maristians and
MSBA
"Much much thanks for the support!"

to Rick, who introduced me to this wonderful
world of blogging,
"My achievements in this art are your achievements."

and to my sons and daughters, KLAPKiDS,
"You are the only reason for my being,
the only reason why I try to accomplish so much
in so little time. All my love."


click pic for details



Pinoy-Blogs.com

Ranking.PinoyBlogosphere.Com

Pinoy Topsites

0 comments:

It's always a runout at The Runout TV!