Thursday, May 3, 2007

The Literatis at the Philippine Stock Exchange, Ortigas - post 3 of many

The Literatis had a grand time at SM MegaMall,
errr The Philippine Stock Exchange
Ortigas
- post 3 of many -


Bell given by President Joseph Estrada



I wonder how my tickers are doing...hmmm



Porter's 5 forces at work



Jay PeƱaflor giving the Literatis a tour





Let's play Poker after the tour guys



mesmerized by the blinking lights



the past and the present



active listeners, the Literatis were



a soon-to-be famous photo
and I kid you not



and this is a laptop, my young apprentice



how to talk to an IBM ThinkPad



intimate closeness with the ThinkPad



Cecile presenting the Plaque of Appreciation
Lady in Blue:
You shouldn't have! I don't deserve this guys.
It's all part of the job.




Okay. I'll accept this just the same



a preview of what's coming up next
Leo and Dr. Vital



interesting insights from the good doctor



active participants...very active
Ary:
zzzzzzz
Dexter:
texting the New York Stock Exchange for updates
Richard: to my humble domain



all prim and proper, the Literatis were



Huh? It wasn't me!



Amy: I'm talking
Dax:
And I'm listening



Dax: See my zit?
Amy:
I'm about to throw up!



Dr. Vital: So you do understand?
Art:
Nothing personal, sir.



double time...double the action, double the fun



Art: So, it's all about mixing business with pleasure, right?
Dr. Vital: See! I was right! You do understand!



Art: Is it true? About the "tsupiteros?"
Dr. Vital:
I'll leave you with this - It ain't over till the fat lady sings



this one is going into my "famous pics" link



The Sidekicks



A token of appreciation for the good Dr. Vital


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh... like father like son. Evart and his long lost dada!

It's always a runout at The Runout TV!