Monday, May 7, 2007

Hold the Fort - The Literatis at The Mint - final post

The Literatis
with
Papa Rick and Pareng Dave
at
The Mint
- final post -


checking out the "black book"



the horse whisperer



rose among the thorns



Carlo: my arms are so sore from all the hard work
Rick: I'm in a trance
Dave: Strike a pose for Vogue



how to smoke like a true Atenean



KAMPAY!!!
o bakit may basahan?



mga artistahin
(the moviestars)
translation made possible tru Google.com


Really?! We get to take home food? Yahoo!



Tai-chi at the Mint
Shen: Easy there, fella



Carlo: Di nga?
Dundee: Oo sabi
Ryan: hi hi hi



I don't have dundruff, I swear!
Rick:
I didn't know Dave was such a ladies' man
Lori: Such a charm, that Dave is


Basti - guest of honor



Lori: and this is how I sit at home
Rick: That's cute Lori
Kris: Hi hi hi



hardcore programmers



Dave: Look! I can still stand up.
Dax: You are truly amazing!



The Coolness flanked by The Literatis

*see the other posts: mint-1, mint-2, and mint-3

0 comments:

It's always a runout at The Runout TV!