Tuesday, May 8, 2007

A surprise for Pareng Dave and Papa Rick from the Literatis!

An unexpected surprise for Pareng Dave
from The Literatis!!


Cecile: And I kid you not guys, you're in for a treat
Rick - Is Dave in for a surprise hmmm
Dave: Hey! Wait a minute! Kapeng Mainit!
What is going on? Are you guys gonna sell me
in China town or Little Italy?



Surprise! Surprise!
I wasn't expecting any of these....



So that's what you were up to!
Leaving the office and all and telling me
not to take my flight until your return



This is the first present I ever got in my entire life!
err in my 1-week stay here in Pilipinas!



Thank you! Thank you!
I think my emotions are choking me
Like the room is spinning, ma



An Anito for Dave!
A very effective good luck charm
for everything imaginable, e.g., work, money, and investments
(girls not included in the package)
Dave: I always wanted one of these!



I've seen this before! And I kid you not!



Ahoy there, mate!
What is this second surprise?
A Barong Tagalog!! Wowowee!!



He isn't just Dave anymore - He is now Dashing Dave



I don't know what to say...you guys are not just smart,
you are a lot of fun too!
Now I know why Rick loves it here! You rock!



And our dear Papa Rick thought that we have forgotten
about the New Yorker from Brazil
not in a million years!!



No more tears this time, Literatis
"I am not a tourist, I work here"



I know I inspire you a lot Literatis,
but guess what...
you inspire me back a hundred-fold



I think the room is indeed spinning



If the guys only knew...I also want an anito like Dave's



And you got your wish Papa Rick!
Thus, no more pillow fights with your roommate
because of the anito
Rick:
This is too much guys! This is a dream come true!



And there's more!



Siyempre, Rustan's ang kahon!
Kahon lang ha!



WOW! My collection is now complete!



Simply put: The best Barong Tagalogs
for the Coolest Guys from New York



We're definitely be the envy of all
in New York



Speechless - what did you expect?



Words are not enough to describe this pic



Now, where did I put my anito?



I promise you this, I will return!



naiiyak na kami!!
(we're near tears!)
- translation made possible tru Google Finance -



speechless, the leader of the Literatis



And how to end a beautiful post?
With a beautiful pic of a true beauty!

0 comments:

It's always a runout at The Runout TV!