Friday, August 24, 2007

The AnitoKid Wins the Grand Prize at SM Hypermarket!


Got this nice surprise from SM Hypermarket last night!


Hey Ma! We won! WOOOOOOOOH !!!

Much thanks to SM Hypermarket, its management and staff (Mr. Herbert Sy, president; Mr. Robert Kwee, executive vice-president of SM Hypermarket; Ms. Josie Gan; and Ms. Beth Funelas), for making this event possible.

Maraming, maraming, maraming, maraming salamat po!

Much thanks to the judges and other sponsors, e.g., Taste Asia, Coca-Cola, San Miguel, Colgate, and Cliquebooth; to Ms. Aileen Apolo and friends, who organized the event; to my kababayan over at Jehzlau Concepts, who informed me of the win; to my buddy over at Force Analytics, who accepted the award on my behalf; and to all my friends, colleagues, and dear readers. Maraming salamat mga kaibigan!

To all my children, KLAPKiDS: You are my closeness. You are my soulmates. You are the reasons for my being. Thank you for making life beautiful! I love you mga anak ko'y. Always.

And Ma, It goes without saying, but I'll say it just the same: You're the best! I love you, Mama. We all love you! This one's for you! And I kid you not!


Congratulations to all the winners!

Grand Prize (trip for 2 to Kuala Lumpur) - AnitoKid
1st Runner Up (Sanyo digital camera) - Anton Diaz

Winners of a DVD Player
Ganns Dean
Butch Dado
Annabelle Caloschoy

Winners of the Nike Sunglasses
Olivia Burgos
Nikki
Rowena Wendy Lei
Myrna Co
Dine Racoma


*Interesting posts and pics on the event
(as of this posting)

An Apple A Day
Apples-Pie
Awesome Planet
Force Analytics
Jehzlau Concepts
Just Wandering
Little Girl Blues
Mister Vader
Pinoy Food Photoblog
Real People/Real Style
Dax's Site
Paul's Blog
Teacher Julie


and got these from Ms. Aileen's site

Abuggedlife.com
Angel's Sentiments
Ang Lolo Niyo
Atheista.net
Bababa ba?
Bakla Ako, May Reklamo
Baratillo@Cubao
Byahilo
Chickenmafia.com
Cliquebooth

Dax's Site
Fritzifried
Ganns Deen
Geek's Guide
Geeky Guide to Nearly Everything
Half the World Away
I Am Chef
iMom

Jehzlau Concepts
Justwandering.org
Lastleaf.org
Laurganism
Loida de Vera

Macuha.com
Magikel
Manuel Viloria
Mon's World
Mother of Two
Noisy Noisy Man
Paul's Blog
Penny for Your Thoughts
Pinoy Blog Machine
Pinoy Food Photoblog
Pinoy Moms Network
Pinoymoneytalk.com
Prudence and Madness

Refineme.org

Roaming Around with Romela
Real People / Real Style (girls)
Real People / Real Style (boys)

Scrooch Chronicles
Sexy Nomad
SM Hypermarket

Tainted Song
Takbo! (sa wakas ng pagkatuliro)
Teacher Julie
TJ Cafuir
The Disastrous Urban Primadonna
The Four Eyed Journal
The Lonely Vampire Chronicles (live blog)
The Lonely Vampire Chronicles (retrospective)
The Parody
Touched by an Angel
Twaddle Walker

Utakgago


more photos

Aileen Apolo
Cliquebooth
Fritzified
Geeky Guide
Noemi Dado
Sasha Manuel
Sexy Mom
SM Hypermarket



"The AnitoKid Spirit."

*Did you enjoy the post? Did you find it interesting?
You know what to do :)





30 comments:

Richard said...

Congratulations my friend! Nakamit din natin ang tagumpay! To all you doubters out there, say what?!?! Who's the man?! Anitokid's the man!

Novice Blogger said...

it's quite amazing coz you mentioned before that you will be winning the tickets! i wonder if it's foresight (hehe!) or pure luck!

THE ANiTOKiD said...

Maraming salamat kaibigan ko. You have always been there for me. I remember the time I chose to remain quiet, and you "fought" for me.

Salamat bro!

.

THE ANiTOKiD said...

I'll call it a blessing bro. :) And I kid you not! Thanks for everything, Dundee. You know what I mean. :)

Barrett Laurie said...

Congrats, that is SO cool! Good for you! After reading Ev's post about your article I voted for ya! Glad to see you won! Take care, and take lots of pictures and be sure to post them!

Huma B~ Post said...

Sorry AnitoKid I am brain dead today, I thought this was the prize for your official entry to the 2007 Wika Project! I voted for you on that! I am glad you won this though! that is very cool! Good luck with the other!

THE ANiTOKiD said...

Thanks Barrett! Thanks for the vote my friend! I really appreciate it!

THE ANiTOKiD said...

Got your message, Huma! Will update it definitely after I finish this. Thanks for your support my friend! Much thanks!

Missladybug from ladybugandco.blogspot.com said...

Congratulations to you on winning! Awesome, well written blog. Good luck to you!

THE ANiTOKiD said...

Much thanks, Ms. LadyBug! You have so many cool sites! Wow! I just finished reading half of them! Whew! :)

janettetoral.com said...

Congratulations for winning. You are on a roll and all the best!

Batang Yagit said...

congratulations to you kabayan. a well deserved win. ;)

Aileen Apolo said...

Congratulations! Sayang wala ka :)

chesca said...

wow, congratulations AK!!!!
i am so happy for you.
so, who are you taking to KL?

galing.

THE ANiTOKiD said...

@Batang Yagit: Maraming salamat kabayan! Salamat sa wala mong sawang pagsuporta!

THE ANiTOKiD said...

Sayang nga, Ms. Aileen. Work-related concerns lang talaga. Promise, sa susunod, attend talaga ako - by hook or by crook! :) Maraming salamat uli kabayan!

THE ANiTOKiD said...

Much thanks Ms. Janette! Oo nga, ma'am. I really do not know where this blogging art will take me, but this I know: it has become a passion. Every moment that I could spare from work and role as a Dad, and everything else, I try to devote to this.

I know I've said it before, but please, let me say it again Ms. Janette: You serve as an inspiration to all of us who want to make it on the online world. Kudos to you ma'am!

And oh! I've started reading the Internet Review and am halfway na....

THE ANiTOKiD said...

Thanks Ches! Nagulat ako! Di nga ako naka-attend ng event! A friend of mine received the award on my behalf.

Who am I taking? Hmmmmm? ha ha ha ha :)

Joni said...

Hey there AnitoKid, congratulations. ;)

THE ANiTOKiD said...

Much thanks Joni!

Mae said...

hey congratulations!! :)

Anonymous said...

wow... Congrats!! So when will you be coming to Kuala Lumpur?

THE ANiTOKiD said...

Thanks Mae! Maraming salamat po!

THE ANiTOKiD said...

@Anonymous: I still have to make plans for it, my friend. I have a ton of work to do and 4 of my clients will be in Manila next month, plus I'll be studying at the same time - equities etc. Tsk. It will be busy sched! And I kid you not!

Bill Bilig said...

You so deserve to win. Yay!!!

THE ANiTOKiD said...

@Bill: Much thanks for the congratulatory note, kabayan! Glad you liked the post I did.
.

fruityoaty said...

Wowie! Congratulations on your super Grand Prize win! I'm jealous, hahaha!

I couldn't enter that contest... I would have, but I don't have a memory of SM Hypermarket because I've never been to one.

THE ANiTOKiD said...

Hey kabayan! Musta? Maraming salamat sa pagbati! Miss your posts Fruity!
.

One Wacky Mom said...

Anitokid,
Just back from Maui and going thru my emails. Congratulations! How cool is that? I knew you would! First email I responded to! You so deserved it! Now I have 1782 more to go!

No internet access for me on Maui.

THE ANiTOKiD said...

Much thanks, Ev! i was wondering what happened to you, my friend. Hope you had a wonderful time in Maui!
.

It's always a runout at The Runout TV!