Thursday, May 17, 2007

The Literatis do Copacobana: Post 2 of 2

Papa Rick and the Literatis
do Copacobana, Makati City
The King Ary Special


di pa ako lashiiing!


You just have to love that smile!



Isusumbong ko kayo ke Tulfo!



Yup! They call me Mr. Eligible
Chicks dig me, man!



Siyempre, iba ang
The First, The Original



Eye of the Tiger



I AM NOT SLEEEEEPY!
This is just my beautiful eyes look



Oi! May exam ka pa bukas!



The Ultimate Papa



Look! I'm still awake, ma!



10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4....



zzzzzzz



just pondering on how many bottles of beer
can a man take in one sitting



Dehins ako logtu! Pramis!



Ary is all black and white
What you see is What you get
You cannot help but love him and like him
Ary - Kid Lovable
And I Kid You Not!



Pinoy-Blogs.com

Ranking.PinoyBlogosphere.Com

Pinoy Topsites

  • Title: blogsticker
  • Post: ab2a9b217c91fed0d738ddcadfb2f3e0


2 comments:

J. Bubwit said...

At dahil jan....

Wakokokokoko!!!

Kat said...

Hindi mo naman type si Ary no?

Jajaja!

It's always a runout at The Runout TV!