Thursday, May 3, 2007

The Literatis at the Philippine Stock Exchange, Ortigas - post 2 of many

The Literatis had a grand time at SM MegaMall,
errr The Philippine Stock Exchange
Ortigas
- post 2 of many -


Leo: And that's how we do it here guys
Dr. Vital: Extra ako sa pics
Art: So this is a candlestick



I know that i have to give a talk
but I can't seem to remember what it is all about



I'll just plug my joystick here...
just a few more seconds
Leo: How do you like my new barong?



is this thing broken?
I can't seem to log in at my VIP account



come on! you got to be kidding me!
that's my horoscope for the day?!?!


The Literatis - Live!
Carlo: Keep your hands up! Keep your hands up!
Let's go clubbin'!



Porter's 5 Forces simply cannot compete with
the Literatis' irresistible forces and the immovable objects



we have to go...bell na


ala mover and shaker
with the 1927 Bell



presidents, famous people, and the movers and shakers
of the country's economy rang this bell
and it's my turn now


strike a pose, there's nothing to it



a bright future for our country it is
with the AnitoKid in the Senate



and Boy Video Hottie in Congress





I was really here, ma!



Now, let me demonstrate to you our product
which will tear your heart out
after it helps you make
a ton of money



So, this is a computer, eh?



MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Lotus, Solitaire, and Minesweeper!
What the hell are these!



click to log-on to the Internet?
hmmm



to operate this is harder than it looks
it really is



si Jay, pasimple



Cecile and Leo
with his Plaque of Appreciation

1 comments:

Cha said...

i really wanted to go to the second training huhu...looks lyk u guys had lots of fun.

It's always a runout at The Runout TV!