Thursday, June 7, 2007

Efren Reyes aka Cesar Morales at Red's!


A rare picture of Efren Reyes,
The Magician, who cruised undefeated as Cesar Morales
at Red's 108-player double elimination tour!


"[The] first time I came over to the States, I used an alias
of Cesar Morales.
Pool players in the US already knew
Efren Reyes as a great shooter
from the Philippines,
but they [hadn't]...seen...[me]...in person." — Efren Reyes


Watch out for the AnitoKid's take on Efren Reyes,
considered by many as billiards' greatest player ever!



Pinoy-Blogs.com

Ranking.PinoyBlogosphere.Com

Pinoy Topsites

7 comments:

Ary said...

Wow classic!

THE ANiTOKiD said...

It is! I was quite thrilled with the find! :)

Anonymous said...

I remember reading about this some time ago.

www.stakeashark.com

THE ANiTOKiD said...

Hope it was an interesting read, my friend.


.

get cash online said...

Your post is interseting for me. thanks for sharing

get cash online said...

Hi.. I am from Indonesia. I found your blog in search engine. Nice post and this is a great information for me. Thanks for sharing.

THE ANiTOKiD said...

You're welcome, buddy!

It's always a runout at The Runout TV!