Thursday, July 5, 2007

The Beatles' Yesterday - Wednesday's Blog Song

An exchange between my friends over at
The Broken Bow, My Extra Dirty Mind, and I am Sam
got me thinking of posting songs
with a hint of and feel for blogs.

Yesterday
- Beatles -

Yesterday,
All my links seemed so far away
Now it looks as though they're here to stay
Oh, I believe
In yesterday

Suddenly
I'm not half the blogger I used to be
There's a link train hanging over me
Oh, yesterday
Blogged suddenly

Why she
Had to blog I don't know
The blogger wouldn't say
I blogged
Link Trains are not wrong now I blog
For yesterday

Yesterday
Bloggging was such an easy game to play
Now I need a blogroll to hide away
Oh, I believe
In yesterday

Check the exchange - it's a good one!
And I kid you not!


Pinoy Topsites Sikat Ang Websaytko!
TopBlogz.Net

6 comments:

kegler747 said...

Wow! I thought ur just a blogger. Composer ka rin pala :)

THE ANiTOKiD said...

Ha ha ha! Kunwari lang :)

I AM SAM said...

Who knows how long I've linked you
You know I blog you still
Will I wait a bloggy life time
If you want me to blog I will

For if I ever link you
I am part of your train
But it never really mattered
I will always blog the same

Blog you forever and forever
Blog you with all my heart
Blog you whenever we're together
Blog you when we're apart

And when at last I linked you
Your posts will fill the air
Link it loud so I can blog you
Make it easy to post you
For the blogs you link endear you to me
And you know I will
I will

THE ANiTOKiD said...

Galing! I will borrow this for next week's blog song. :)

Novice Blogger said...

Anitokid's a blogger in the blogoshphere
Leslie is the guy behind the blog
Lalala Lalala...

Obladi oblablog, life goes on, blog!
Lalala Lalala....

THE ANiTOKiD said...

Galing Novice blogger! Brought a smile to my face!

It's always a runout at The Runout TV!