Monday, July 2, 2007

Agloco-Pilipinas' Take on The AnitoKid Chronikos!

As I was browsing Technorati, I came across a link to my site from Agloco Philippines. I was surprised, very much surprised, when I saw his review on the AnitoKid Chronikos! No, it wasn't an entry to the AnitoKid Anniversary Review. The post, entitled "Great Pinoy Blogs: The AnitoKid Chronikos," was an unsolicited one. It described my site and focused on some of the subjects I talk about. It even recommended some posts from the blog itself!

In Agloco-Pilipinas' words
  • "I wrote something about your site on my blog. It's not worth a single penny but it comes with my deepest sincerity."
  • After viewing and fascinating about a blog these past few days, I decided to write about it. Anyway, this is the core concept of Agloco-Pilipinas - "Be a Filipino for Others."


To Agloco-Pilipinas:
Maraming, maraming salamat po!




Check out Agloco-Pilipinas! The site gives tips on how Filipinos can earn from the Internet via the Agloco toolbar! Could be an interesting read! And I kid you not!

*this just in - Agloco-Pilipinas is now submitting the review as an entry to the AnitoKid Anniversary Review :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My site is here!

Wow! Im speechless. . .

Let me extend my warmest gratitude to
the billiard king - AnitoKid. A man who is destined to be GREAT.

Good luck with your future endeavors my friend.

<-----Basketbolista---->
"Be a Filipino for Others"

THE ANiTOKiD said...

Much thanks for the kind words, kabayan! More power!

Novice Blogger said...

Wow Les!

AnitoKid at AGLOCO = simply remarkable!

It's always a runout at The Runout TV!