Thursday, July 12, 2007

The AnitoKid Receives the Thoughtful Blogger Award!



Here's another nice surprise! Just got this one from my friend over at ManilaMom - the Thoughtful Blogger Award!

ManilaMom left this comment in my previous post (Agi Receives the Rockin' Girl Blogger Award):
  • And Agi would agree, I think, that you deserve the Thoughtful Blogger Award :D Go get your plaque!
Little did I know that she was serious and all with the award, which was waiting for me at her site! It was really an unexpected, yet pleasant, surprise! And when I read the criteria for selecting the recipients of the award - WOOOO! Here it is:
  • For those who answer blog comments, emails, and make their visitors feel at home on their blogs.
  • For the people who take others feelings into consideration before speaking out and who are kind and courteous.
  • Also for all of those bloggers who spend so much of their time helping others bloggers design, improve, and fix their sites.
  • This award is for those generous bloggers who think of others.


    "My blog bro may be quite overexposed here but there's just no denying the fact that he's one of the most generous bloggers I've met online, going out of his way to help fellow bloggers." - ManilaMom
And may I just say that I am deeply honored to be among those chosen by ManilaMom to receive this award. These include Jenny of Gus' Gang; Sasha of Sasha Says; AnnaManila of Ode2Old; and Arhgil of Macuha.com.


The Thoughtful Blogger Award is one of five Blogger Awards created by Christy of Writer's Reviews. When one receives an award, the blogger passes the honor on to five other people. It can be five of the same award or a combination of the five different honors. In light of this, I, The AnitoKid, hereby present the Thoughtful Blogger Award (in no particular order) to:

My Photo

  1. Wacky Mom - A devoted mother who chose to become ONE TOUGH COOKIE instead of a WIMP. A strong woman with a very loving heart. Her posts will move you and make you realize that life is indeed beautiful. Her thoughts consistently touch my soul.


  2. Ex Skin Diver - Chesca's Helping Hams Project is proof of her social conscience. Her views on life is a must read for everyone! Her words reflect our respective joys and pains. Our everyday challenges and rewards at the end of the day. Our wishes and wants. Our analogies and sentiments on this challenge called life. Chesca is a skin diver. A one-time stage actress. A dotting mother. A loving friend. A Filipina.



  3. I Am Balong - I call him my brother. My Marist Brother. He is a member of the Marist Brothers of the Schools (FMS), a congregation of missionary teaching brothers serving in more than seventy countries all over the world. His posts tells tales of extraordinary challenges and experiences in community living. His thoughts make me feel that "I belong" and "I am loved". That life is about sharing happiness and overcoming challenges together. To Jesus Through Mary.

  4. Jehzlau Concepts - Jehzlau is a DOST-SEI scholar. Has his own share of recognitions and awards - yet he keeps his feet planted firmly on the ground. His thoughtfulness is evident in the kind act he did (together with Batang Yagit) for a fellow blogger searching his place in the blogosphere. You know what I'm talking about, kabayan! ^_^ Jehzlau kinda reminds me of myself when I was his age. With the right guidance and attitude towards life, this kid will go far.

  5. The Broken Bow - My colleague. My friend. My brother. My blog's header and favicon are proof of Dundee's thoughtfulness. His posts always demand one's complete, unadulterated attention. And if one carefully dissects his words, it is all about one thing - Life. If my memory serves me right, our friendship started with a single comment he made in my blog - "Bwa he he he". Little did I know that the comment will serve as the catalyst for me to know the man behind the blog. Dundee puts others' interests and good before his own. I know I've said it before, but allow me to say it again: To Dundee's Papang and Mamang, "You raised a good man in your son." And I kid you not!


    *A special mention to my friend over at An Anonymous Journal, who honored one of my daughters, Maria Agatha, with the Rockin' Girl Blogger Award. Anonymous Journal touched both my heart and soul. Will never forget it, my friend! And I kid you not!
Maia Jose, Manila Mom
To ManilaMom:

This award will go hand-in-hand with the one
given to my daughter this morning.
Much thanks for the surprise!
And much thanks for the beautiful friendship, Mom!

Maraming, maraming, maraming, maraming salamat!



15 comments:

M said...

Great choices, bro. I know three of them and am eager to visit the blogs of the other two.

It's really true that there are a lot of good people in the blogosphere, and following this award on its journey is one effective way of discovering many of these good people! :D

Novice Blogger said...

I feel like the Rodin's thinker for the award you've given Anitokid. But then I would be referring to the other definition of "thoughtful" if that were the case. Hehe.

I'm profoundly honored for receiving the award. Salamat nang marami.

And I kid you not!

Hehe.

Jehzeel Laurente said...

WOOOWW!!! grabe ang sarap basahin! maraming maraming maraming salamat po kabayan! weeeeeeeeeee! thank you so much po talaga ^__^ :)

it's such an honor to receive such awards.. maraming maraming maraming maraming maraming.. salamat po ^_^

Batang Yagit said...

kabayan, thanks for the mentioning my name. :D

One Wacky Mom said...

You overwhelm me! I'm on the run because today is my oldest son's birthday but I had to stop by stop by quickly and say thank you.

Now, I've gotta say...Manila Mom is one cool babe..and you my friend are really rockin because you actually embrace that side of you! Ooooh...I love it!

It's what I've always taught my sons...you stand a shining, sterling example!

Anonymous said...

Oh my God! Dundee's really sooooo cute!!!!!

Anonymous said...

wowww, :D thanks for this AnitoKid! Im not worhty for this I think, but with humility I accept this. Thank you. and congratualtions to my fellow-bloggers, keep up the good work :)

THE ANiTOKiD said...

@MJ: Thanks Mom! Loved your choices too! Come to think of it, yeah! This award is indeed a way for bloggers to discover great people!

@Novice Blogger: The novice blogger who isn't so novice anymore! :) Am proud of you brother!

@Jehzeel: You deserve it kabayan!

@Batang Yagit: Puwede ba naman kitang makalimutan? ^_^

@Wacky Mom: I am not worthy of your kind words, my friend! I mean everything I said in my post - and I kid you not!

@Infatuated Lady: Indeed, he is! :)

@Vince: Kulang pa nga yan, my brother! Thank you for being "one of the lights" in the blogosphere!

exskindiver said...

you are too kind anitokid!!!
thank you!
i am truly honored.
i will pass this honor on asap.
hope all is well.

Neil said...

Yeah, Bro! You are one thoughtful blogger.

Thanks for visiting my site every now and then. Your visits are always appreciated by this fledgling one.

THE ANiTOKiD said...

@ExSkinDiver: You deserve it, kabayan!

@A Simple Life: Your posts are always an interesting read my friend. Much thanks for the kind comment.

Em said...

Hi AnitoKid!


Congrats on your award. You certainly deserve this! Thanks for the mention too :) :)

THE ANiTOKiD said...

@Anonymous: All of you who have been so generous to me serve as my inspiration! Much thanks for the kind words and all, my friend! Mabuhay!

grumpyurbanslacker said...

hey man,

feel free to use the toilet car pic :D just tell me where it ends up, though.

GUS

THE ANiTOKiD said...

Much thanks Peter! Will give you an update brother!

It's always a runout at The Runout TV!