Saturday, July 26, 2008

Toyota Camry Virginia: Koons Toyota Can't Be Beat!

Toyota Camry Virginia GraphicTwo of my online pool player friends were quite ecstatic over my blog post on Koons Toyota! For starters, my billiards pals were currently on the lookout for sites selling Toyota Camry in the Virginia area, and found my article on Koons Toyota a very helpful read!

They were also very delighted to know of the Toyota Camry Virginia website, particularly its promise that no matter what model of Toyota Camry one wants, it has! Moreover, my American buddies were happy with the ton of information that the site features on Japan’s number one automobile company.

For example, they did not realize that Toyota Financial Services sells financing and participates in other lines of business, and that Toyota brands also include Scion and Lexus - the corporation is actually part of the Toyota Group! Yes, these are real hard facts, everyone! But wait, there’s more! My friends also didn’t know that Toyota also owns majority stakes in Daihatsu and Hino, and an 8.7% in Fuji Heavy Industries, which manufactures Subaru vehicles! Other facts include Toyota’s acquisition of a 5.9% stake in Isuzu Motors Ltd.!

I guess that’s more facts for the dollar, friends! For those looking for the best new Toyota Camry selection in Springfield, Tysons Corner, Alexandria, Arlington, Fairfax, and Falls Church, VA, areas, you simply cannot beat out Koons Toyota! And I kid you not!


0 comments:

It's always a runout at The Runout TV!