Thursday, June 19, 2008

Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs 2008: My Picks!

It’s that time of the year again, friends! It's Ms. Janette Toral’s Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs in 2008 writing project! Looking back at 2007’s Top 10 made me realized that everyone who made that historic list have become very successful in their chosen niche – and continue to make waves in the online world and all! And I kid you not!

I was lucky to be included in the Top 10 last year – Top 8. The win, together with my other awards, e.g., Grand Prize Win of the 1st SM Hypermarket Bloggers Writing Contest and receipt of the Seeking-Alpha Gold Badge (first and only Filipino to be certified by the US-based financial research institution) brought about a ton of advertising and business opportunities for my site! And truth be told, my readership has reached countless in more than 170 countries!

To Ms. Janette Toral, thank you very much for spearheading the Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs writing project! I am sure that this year’s winners and participants will gain a lot of experience about the various facets of blogging, and realize more wisdom and knowledge about the beauty and joys of sharing one’s thoughts and views. Much thanks for continually promoting and supporting the Philippine blogging community! As always, a hat tip to you and your endeavors, kabayan! Mabuhay!

And so, without further ado, here are some of my picks for Ms. Janette Toral’s Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs for 2008! Will update it in the next few weeks!

  • Filipino Voices – an informative read on politics, news, and various developments in the Philippines
  • Manila Foodistas – one great site on food
  • Delfin DJ Montana – personal thoughts of someone who knows what the real world is all about
  • Pinay Mommy Online – the name says it all. Her domain name got me curious, and I’m glad I browsed the site!
  • You Got Tech – touts itself as a tech blog for non-techies. Contributors include some familiar faces of the Pinoy blogging community, e.g., Andrew, Ms. Janette, Juned, CokskiBlue, Ms. Aileen Apolo, Batang Yagit, and Benj Arriola
  • Evil Woobie – Ms. Entrecard’s personal site on love and dating, with an evil twist!
  • Sweet Bites by Bang – a personal blog of one who loves to cook! Her stories about family and thoughts on food will captivate your heart!


Good luck to everyone!

Join the Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs writing project!
Click here for the rules!


Other interesting reads

The A-Kid Is In!

Who's Who

The Bloggers Meet

Awarding Ceremony

More Pics for All!

Top 10 Pictures



"The AnitoKid loves blogging!"

*Did you enjoy the post? Did you find it interesting?
You know what to do...:)

Add to Technorati Favorites

Get news and updates!
It's fast! It's free!
And I kid you not!

Enter your email address

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Anitokid! Thanks for including me on your list. Take care! :)

THE ANiTOKiD said...

You more than deserve it, my friend!

And I kid you not!

All the best!

:)

Raein said...

ANITO KIIIIIIIIIID! <3 THANKS SO MUCH :D

THE ANiTOKiD said...

You're welcome, kabayan!

:)

THE ANiTOKiD said...

Will check it out!

Thanks!

.

girlfriend said...

SALAMAT A-KID!!!! THANKS!!!
More power sa yo din. :D

Janette Toral said...

Hi AnitoKid. 3 more blogs for your entry to be included in our masterlist. Kindly advise should you update. Cheers.

THE ANiTOKiD said...

Will do just that, Ms. J!

:)

Janette Toral said...

Hello AnitoKid. Please advise if you will update this post and complete your top 10 list as I'm now finalizing entries for the raffle. Also, please don't forget to confirm your attendance for the August 11 eyeball. Thank you.

THE ANiTOKiD said...

My apologies for failing to see this sooner! I was sick and all, kabayan.

I was down with the flu, Ms. J.

.

It's always a runout at The Runout TV!