Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Billiards Cue for the Nintendo Wii Video Game Console!

One of my dear readers, who is also a billiards player and all, saw the YouTube video I posted, which featured a guy with his custom cue handle for Nintendo Wii’s billiards video game. My billiards buddy sent me an email with a picture of what is called a Nintendo Wii Professional Billiards Pole.

Nintendo Wii Billiards Cue Stick Graphic

The exquisite white billiards cue pole is made by Colordrives from high quality and durable plastic. Wii-Coolness! It could be an interesting piece of video game accessory for Nintendo Wii’s billiards video game for everyone! And I kid you not!



"The AnitoKid loves the Nintendo Wii!"

*Did you enjoy the post? Did you find it interesting?
You know what to do...:)

Add to Technorati Favorites

Get news and updates!
It's fast! It's free!
And I kid you not!

Enter your email address


0 comments:

It's always a runout at The Runout TV!