Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Free Tickets! Gene Loves Jezebel Live in Manila!

On November 14-15, and 16, 2008, Gene Loves Jezebel will be doing a tour with Sandwich as front act. And guess what, billiards buddies, pool players, and music lovers, you can get free tickets to this event! Yes, you’ve read right, everyone! The AnitoKid is giving away free tickets to the Jean Loves Jezebel tour! And I kid you not!

Just mention this event in your blog and link back to this entry to qualify for free passes. Leave a comment with the URL of your entry in this post so I can easily check it. Or post a comment here if you do not have a blog – just be sure to leave your email or contact info for verification purposes! It’s that easy, friends!

And oh! We have a set (2 VIP tickets each) available for each venue so you and a friend can go! These include a set for Hotel Sotsenberg, Clark Freeport Zone, Pampanga (November 14, 9 PM) and another set for Alchemy, Silver City Mall, Pasig (November 15, 9 PM). But wait, we’re not done yet! Two (2) sets are pegged for the Hard Rock Café, Makati event (November 17, 9 PM)! Thus, be sure to mention the venue you are attending, everyone! Winners will be determined via a raffle on November 12, 2008. None other than Jesse Gonzales of DMC Philippines will draw the winners, friends!

What to expect in this event? Just cool music all night long and lots of fun for one incredible and unforgettable evening!

Much thanks to the Philippines’ famous man of music, Jesse Gonzales of DMC Philippines for making all of these possible! Kudos to you, Jesse!







"The AnitoKid loves great music!"

*Did you enjoy the post? Did you find it interesting?
You know what to do...:)

Add to Technorati Favorites

Get news and updates!
It's fast! It's free!
And I kid you not!

Enter your email address



19 comments:

Unknown said...

hi! hope i can get free tickets at Hard Rock Cafe, Makati. Here's my email ad: wax_works@hotmail.com & mobile# 09189012884. btw, i'm from Pacland. thanks in advance. :) best regards John

Anonymous said...

A NEW WAVE FANATICS HERE OR I MAY CALL IT EURO ROCK BABY!

THIS BAND IS ONE OF THE GREAT!

Anonymous said...

A NEW WAVE FANATICS HERE OR I MAY CALL IT EURO ROCK BABY!

THIS BAND IS ONE OF THE GREAT!

allan.aguilar97@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Hey, Anitokid. I would be very much interested to watch Gene Loves Jezebel on November 17 at Hard Rock Cafe. If you could spare me 2 tickets, I would like to take my wife to watch too coz during those days, she was still bottlefeeding (and I kid you not!)
My email address is nihigot@yahoo.com
Thanks in advance.

Anonymous said...

Good music there!

THE ANiTOKiD said...

@Nannies:

Thanks for entering the contest!
Good luck!

:)

THE ANiTOKiD said...

@Anonymous:

Very well said!

:)

THE ANiTOKiD said...

@Naga65:

Nice to see you here, buddy!
And thanks for sharing the great story, brother!

And more thank you's for entering
our contest!

:)

THE ANiTOKiD said...

@Dan:

Right you are, brother!

:)

Anonymous said...

these are best bands , iam very much fan of these bands

THE ANiTOKiD said...

@kelly:

Right you are! DMC Philippines
only hosts the best of the best!

And I kid you not!

:)

Anonymous said...

I hope I win Two (2) sets of tickets for the Hard Rock Café, Makati event (November 17, 9 PM).
Thanks a lot!

minnie_feliciano@yahoo.com
09173261206

Anonymous said...

This band is definitely cool,I hope to win tickets for the Hard Rock Café, Makati on November 17, 9 PM.

email add. klenvin_lo@yahoo.com
contact no. 09225588292

THE ANiTOKiD said...

@Minnie:

Thanks for entering the contest!

:)

THE ANiTOKiD said...

@klenvin:

You've said it right - it is a cool band! And I kid you not!

:)

Anonymous said...

Hey Voodoo dolls & Goth Banshees,

Peg us at Hard Rock Café Makati November 17, 9pm

Goth rocks.. dare to be different. XB parties still rule..

“...and I kid you not!”

eloisebuhay@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Hey can I exchange my old vinyl album for a ticket? I have the house of dolls album (Gene Loves Jezebel) just a thought :).

THE ANiTOKiD said...

@Anonymous:

Nice! And I kid you not!


:)

THE ANiTOKiD said...

@Tolits:

Next year, it will be Boy George and a whole day/night Reggae festival!

And I kid you not!


:)

It's always a runout at The Runout TV!