Monday, October 20, 2008

Happy 60th Birthday Mama!

Zenaida Penaflor Mapugay Graphic

Billiards buddies and pool player friends, please allow me a personal moment here. Today is a very special day! It’s my mom’s 60th birthday, everyone! And I kid you not!


Mama,

Funny, but it seems that I am at a lost for words now. How do I put down in words my love for you? Words cannot express how much you mean to me, my siblings, and my kids.

Truth be told, you have always been there for me. For us all. For everyone. And though I may not have said it more often, I know that you know how much we love you, Mama.

From us all and the countless persons you have touched with your kindness and understanding, thank you for making us all realized the true meaning of life – that “We make a living by what we get. But we make a life by what we give.”

Happy 60th birthday, Mama! We love you so much! Hope to see you soon!


Love,
Your son






"We make a living by what we get.
We make a life by what we give. The AnitoKid's Mom
"

*Did you enjoy the post? Did you find it interesting?
You know what to do...:)

Add to Technorati Favorites

Get news and updates!
It's fast! It's free!
And I kid you not!

Enter your email address



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just to share a fact with you, there are some extremely awesome sites which talk about kids www.cry.org

THE ANiTOKiD said...

Will check em out!

:)

It's always a runout at The Runout TV!