Thursday, December 4, 2008

The World Grand VILLArds Showdown: A YouTube Video!



Billiards buddies and pool players, here are some pictures from the first day of the QC Invasion: Quezon City-Philippines vs. The World Grand VILLArds Showdown being held at the Trinoma Mall in Quezon City!

I’ve uploaded the pictures in movie-style format, friends. Hope you like it! Truth be told, it is one of my first tries in video editing. I know it’s kinda crude and all – but believe you me, we will get there! And I kid you not! - I hope! :)


*Picture credits all go to my good friend, Biboy Soriano, who is also one of the production staff in the exciting pool event! Many thanks bro!



Other interesting reads

*QC Invasion
**9-Ball Grand Billiards Showdown
*ACKDO Issues Support








"The AnitoKid loves cool videos on pool!"

*Did you enjoy the post? Did you find it interesting?
You know what to do...:)

Add to Technorati Favorites


Get news and updates!
It's fast! It's free!
And I kid you not!

Enter your email address



0 comments:

It's always a runout at The Runout TV!