Friday, December 12, 2008

Florists & Flower Arrangements at Roses Only!

Roses Only GraphicRanier Vivas, a billiards buddy, is looking for an online florist. My pool player friend sent me an email asking for help to look for such. You see, he is planning to purchase roses for his mother this Christmas day. My ever-dependable online search tools highlighted a number of sites, including that of Roses Only.

Roses Only offers everyone the perfect gift, friends! Whether it is for a special birthday, an anniversary, or a celebration, florists at Roses Only can create anything! These include simple arrangements to flamboyant bouquets – all appropriate for one’s specific needs and budget.

Boxed flowers from Roses Only are also elegantly presented in the famous Roses Only box, which comes complete with soft tissue paper, a box of delicious Lindt chocolates, and a small scented candle.

For friends who may be on the lookout for florist sites and flower arrangements, try Roses Only! You’ll be glad you did! And I kid you not!





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Roses , The articles were so true about how versatile Roses and Flower arrangement's are.You can purchase specialty arrangement's at CityFlorist .

THE ANiTOKiD said...

@Peter:

Count me in, buddy!

:)

THE ANiTOKiD said...

@Anonymous:

Many thanks for the kind words!

:)

Anonymous said...

I tried that before but it didn't work. Will try yours and see how it will work out.
Awesome. I learned a lot.

-Michelle Branch

THE ANiTOKiD said...

Thanks, Michelle!

:)

It's always a runout at The Runout TV!