Thursday, November 1, 2007

A Survey on Tipping Reminded Me of My Friends at Starbucks!



The survey reminded me of the service crews at the different establishments that me and my kids visit, e.g., fast-food joints, coffee shops, restaurants, boutiques, mall stalls, and even gas service stations. Me and my kids always correlate a good tip with excellent service. No more, no less. We particularly like the guys and gals at Starbucks, especially those at the Alpap 1 Bldg. branch on Leviste Street, Makati City, Philippines. Our friends over there always make us feel that we are part of their family - the Starbucks family. You should see their smiles and how they deal with customers! They are so accommodating! It's always a 10 out of 10! And I kid you not!


"Share a cup of coffee with The AnitoKid."

*Did you enjoy the post? Did you find it interesting?
You know what to do :)

0 comments:

It's always a runout at The Runout TV!