Thursday, November 1, 2007

Awards from Sweet Bites!


Received the awards from my good friend over at Sweet Bites by Bang. Bang , a chemical engineer, is a proud and dedicated mom to Andre. We've been officemates for almost eight years now. And through the years, I've watched her grow professional and personally. Let me tell you this, SHE IS REALLY dedicated to her family. And it's a very beautiful family, if I may say so.

Do check out Sweet Bites by Bang. You'll be glad you did. It's filled with dozens of delicious recipes! My favorite is the onion dip that she specially developed for chips and light snacks. Masarap talaga! Why recipes and food stuff? Well, Bang is also a recreational baker. Her products not just affordable, they are so delicious too! How delicious? The taste of her products rivals that of Goldilocks' and Red Ribbon's! No kidding, they are that good! I always order a ton of goodies from her for my kids' pasalubong. Some of her soon-to-be-famous products include chocolate-stuffed muffins, brownies (which are moist to the core!), and my all-time favorite, the chocolate cake. She always brings samples to the office; yeah, you've guessed it right, I'm her official taste tester! Lucky me! Ha ha ha! Ubos lagi! And I kid you not!


"A chocolate lover, the AnitoKid is."

*Did you enjoy the post? Did you find it interesting?
You know what to do :)

15 comments:

crazed_heck said...

salamat kabayan...that's my first award and i am elated...hihi...

THE ANiTOKiD said...

At dalawa pa kabayan! You deserve it, my friend! And I kid you not!


.

Anonymous said...

Wow! kabayan thanks a lot! :) ibang level na 'to. 2nice awards and the friendship award. I feel so friendly and nice. heheheh *APIR*

Anonymous said...

Wow! kabayan thanks a lot! :) ibang level na 'to. 2nice awards and the friendship award. I feel so friendly and nice. heheheh *APIR*

THE ANiTOKiD said...

@Parisukat:

Glad you liked 'em kabayan! :)

.

Novice Blogger said...

Hey Les! Salamat sa award. Memorable na talaga and nov 1 dahil sa awards na to. Hehe.

THE ANiTOKiD said...

@Novice Blogger:

You're welcome bro! Good luck uli sa contract signing mo ha! All the best bro!

.

Anonymous said...

wow! I was touched by your post...Thanks for appreciating and endorsing my products :) Thanks friend!

THE ANiTOKiD said...

You're much welcome, my friend! Anytime! We tried making the onion dip - SARAP! And I kid you not!


.

kegler747 said...

THANK YOU a million times!!! It's such an honor to choose me.

Nakakataba talaga ng puso makatanggap ng ganito.

THE ANiTOKiD said...

@Kegler:

You're welcome, bro! You deserve it! And i kid you not!

.

Meg said...

whoa! hehe

Gee thanks! an award for my un-updated blog hihi. Tenchu po :)

THE ANiTOKiD said...

@Meg:

You're welcome! :)

.

Anonymous said...

thank you for sharing your thoughts. I wish you can share some of your recipes on my site, http://www.tastemycooking.com.

salamat kabayan.

THE ANiTOKiD said...

@Anonymous:

Sure thing! However, there's one tiny problem - i don't know how to cook! And I kid you not!

Maybe what I can do is share ideas on what to post, e.g,. recipes of favorite foods and all. Great idea, right?



.

It's always a runout at The Runout TV!