Thursday, November 1, 2007

Shopping Fun at SM Shoemart!



Shopping has always been a fun activity for me and My Closenesses. We never had a dull or boring moment when we go shopping. Our favorite mall? I'll give you one good guess! Yeah, SM Shoemart! Three SM Hypermarket establishments are located within 4 kilometers from my place in Sucat - and in three directions of travel! Talk about convenience! There's one in Las Pinas, another in Bicutan, and of course, our family's favorite - Sucat! For me and my kids, it's always about having a ball at the mall - a SM mall. And I kid you not!


"Hugs and kisses at the mall with The AnitoKid."

*Did you enjoy the post? Did you find it interesting?
You know what to do :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SM got to where they are now with the way they’re treating their employees. Mediocre benefits, over worked and underpaid employees, 6-day work week, poor policy regarding vacation leaves. They don’t even upgrade their equipment. Poor employees using outdated computers, servers, pos machines, and printers.

Management always want to make sure they can save up on everything. They let employees use old streamers as folders, they ask employees to turn of office lights during lunch time. Kuripot talaga ang SM!

So if you wanna be rich, be as kuripot as SM.

THE ANiTOKiD said...

I dont think your assessment on SM is fair. Have you been at one of their malls lately? Seen the state-of-the-art equipment they are using?

I know several employees who are very much happy to be connected with SM. What's the fuss all about?

.

It's always a runout at The Runout TV!