Friday, November 2, 2007

Seven for All Mankind and Nudie Jeans at Tobi.com!

Tobi ImageI was browsing the Web for good online deals when I came upon Tobi.com, a one-stop online fashion company that offers a one-of-a-kind Internet shopping experience for both men and women. Tobi.com combines various expertise all under one roof. These include fashion, marketing, e-commerce, and operations, with emphasis on convenience and exceptional personal service.

A quick look at recent shoppers’ feedback and comments shows that Tobi.com excels in surpassing customers’ expectations. Highly trained and competent customer care representatives assist clients and prospective customers in their search for good buys. And get this, the online shopping portal’s representatives are very knowledgeable and takes into consideration the various factors which determine how shoppers can look their best, e.g., lifestyle, body type, personality, and budget. After all, fashion is, and will always be, a very personal expression of style. And to take the personal shopping experience one step further, Tobi.com’s site allows anyone to build their own personal specialty shop and gives users the freedom to select only the brands and categories that they love. Wow! It’s like having one’s own online personal boutique!

NudieJeans Graphic

Tobi.com features a wide range of brands and categories, e.g., dresses, handbags, jackets, and jewelries. The jeans product line got my attention, particularly the nudie. I’ve been hearing a lot about nudie jeans, which is being touted as a great pair of jeans to own; a MUST-HAVE for some people! My daughters checked out the Super Slim Kim Skinny model, and they say it looks great! Jeans don’t come much thinner than these pair of nudie! Tobi.com also offers the seven for all mankind jeans, which has been generating quite a buzz. Affectionately known as “Sevens,” seven for all mankind highlights a woman’s figure at its best without the high price! The jeans, which feature the pocket stitched swoosh, is one of the best known, best selling, and most recognizable denim brands in the world.

Seven for All Mankind GraphicShopping, which has always been a fun activity for me and my kids, just got better with Tobi.com’s online shopping portal, free updates on fashion and style, free shipping, and easy returns policy! And I kid you not!



"It's shopping galore with the AnitoKid."

*Did you enjoy the post? Did you find it interesting?
You know what to do...:)

7 comments:

Kyle and Svet Keeton said...

My heart skipped a beat when I saw the price of the jeans. I pay $20 or less and am very happy. Not $200 per jean.

I remember my daughter had to have Jordash Jeans they cost $125 many years ago. I was screaming then about the price.

Give me Wrangler $9.95 a pair at Wal-Mart. If only I had a Wal-Mart near me.

You have a great day and I will be back!

Kyle

THE ANiTOKiD said...

Hi Kyle!

I guess designer jeans or branded ones are priced a bit higher than the others...:) Much thanks for the visit!

.

david santos said...

The Anitokid, Please!

Send an email to the Brazil embassj your country and repor the injustice that the brazilian courts are making with this girl
Release on Flavia’s accident and status of the process.

The resignation is to stop the evolution. (David Santos in times without end)

Thank you

Anonymous said...

looks like good bux coming your way kabayan! more projects to come for you! coz you make such good articles about the products!

THE ANiTOKiD said...

@Parisukat:

Much thanks for the kind words, kabayan. And same to you, my friend!


.

Anonymous said...

Nice blog i really never was into buying designer jeans until i went to a samle sale and got a pair of Nudie Jeans and you can really tell the difference in quality.

THE ANiTOKiD said...

Thanks for the kind words about my site!

:)

It's always a runout at The Runout TV!