Sunday, October 21, 2007

The Dumbest Celebrity Quotes!

Much thanks to my friend over at The Broken Bow who just sent me this, i.e., the Top 10 Dumbest Celebrity Quotes. The collection is from Mr. SockMonkey. A definite laugh trip! And I kid you not!


Ivana Trump
Quote: "Fiction writing is great.
You can make up almost anything."



Arnold Schwarzenegger
Quote: "I think gay marriage is something
that should be between a man and a woman"



Jessica Simpson
Quote: "I'm not anorexic. I'm from Texas.
Are there people from Texas that are anorexic?
I've never heard of one. And that includes me."



Dan Quayle
Quote: "The Holocaust was an obscene period
in our nation's history.
I mean in this century's history.
But we all lived in this century.
I didn't live in this century."



Linda Evangelista
Quote: "It was God who made me so beautiful.
If I weren't, then I'd be a school teacher."



Christina Aguilera
Quote: "So, where's the Cannes Film Festival being held this year?"



Brooke Shields
Quote: "Smoking kills. If you're killed,
you've lost a very important part of your life"


Tara Reid
Quote: "I make Jessica Simpson look like a rock scientist."


Alicia Silverstone
Quote: "I think that the film 'Clueless' was very deep.
I think it was deep in the way that it was very light.
I think lightness has to come from a very deep place
if it's true lightness"



George Bush
Quote: "I have opinions of my own, strong opinions,
but I don't always agree with them"

More on Big W!
Bush Gives Dance Lessons
and The Science of Farting



"Laugh it out loud with The AnitoKid."

*Did you enjoy the post? Did you find it interesting?
You know what to do :)

19 comments:

Lori aka A Cowboy's Wife said...

Man those are some embarrassing quotes! I guess we've all said something stupid before.

THE ANiTOKiD said...

@Lori:

Ha ha ha! I guess we all did! But none like the above! And I kid you not! :)

.

One Wacky Mom said...

These are hilarious! OMG...talk about making my day! Ivana Trump...fiction writing is great??? She went to Wharton????

Evangelista? God made me beautiful...if it wasn't I'd be a school teacher. Good thing she's an actress!

Aguilera...where's the Cannes film festival this year? OMG... that's a classic.

Brooke Shields went to Princeton...now that's pretty scary isn't it? Doesn't mean to say we don't all say stupid things on occasion.

My personal favorite is idiot George. He just kills me. Seriously. And he went to Yale! The C statement will stay with me forever!

I always tell my kids, doesn't matter where you go to school or what your GPA is...has nothing to do with success. Just opens doors.

Anonymous said...

Brooke Shields
Quote: "Smoking kills. If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life"

ahahaha hanep din to c brooke, eh patay kna nga you'll los an impt part of your life pa wehehehehehe.

At eto favorite ko...

Alicia Silverstone
Quote: "I think that the film 'Clueless' was very deep.
I think it was deep in the way that it was very light.
I think lightness has to come from a very deep place
if it's true lightness"

*wahaha ano ba talaga alicia?????
deep ba o light?

myonlyphoto said...

What a post to close the blogging day. It made me laugh. Have a good night. Anna :)

Tom said...

Pacman: Quotes! quotes! quotes! quotes! quotes!

Jinky: Anong sinasabi mo?

Pacman: Hinahanap ko si Quotes Predie Rots.

He he he . . .

Batang Yagit said...

hahahaa. lol. brooke shields made me laugh to death. ahhaha

THE ANiTOKiD said...

@Wacky Mom:

You got that right! And to think that the above mentioned people are "bright". Tsk.

Loved your views on success, my friend. Very true! And I kid you not!

.

THE ANiTOKiD said...

@Parisukat:

Ya, Ms. Brooke should do well with the big tobacco companies with her views on smoking. He he he

And twas the first time that I heard about "Clueless" being deep - and she had second thoughts too!

.

THE ANiTOKiD said...

@Anna:

Glad you liked it! Ha ha ha!

THE ANiTOKiD said...

@TiOheM:

That made me laugh! Ha ha ha!

.

THE ANiTOKiD said...

@Batang Yagit:

Me too, kabayan! By the way, she went to Princeton and all! And I kid you not!

.

kegler747 said...

hahaha! :) sana ma-feature naman ang mga filipino counterparts nila :)

THE ANiTOKiD said...

@Kegler:

Glad you liked it, my friend! By the way, the Matt video is just totally awesome! I'd like to borrow it sometime, okay?

.

kegler747 said...

About the Matt video... sure, marami pa yang versions sa you tube :) I'm also glad u liked it.

THE ANiTOKiD said...

@747:

Much thanks bro! Ok talaga yung vid! And I kid you not!


.

THE ANiTOKiD said...

@TruBlue:

Thanks for the heads up! Cheers! :)

.

crazed_heck said...

twas funny but i doubt if they've done somehting about it...

THE ANiTOKiD said...

@Crazed Heck:

Glad you liked the post, my friend.

By the way, I doubt it too...:)

.

It's always a runout at The Runout TV!