Wednesday, October 24, 2007

The "How To Survive A Zombie Attack" Video!



A good friend of mine from Brazil sent me this video link on how to survive a zombie attack. I say, it's one hell of a video that is in tune this Halloween! And please do not forget to check out the world's first Zombie Survival and Defense Wiki! IT IS a one-of-a-kind site!



Now, if my friends could only send me videos and posts on how corrupt government officials manage to stay in office and still have the decency to make empty promises to their constituents, hold their heads up high, sleep soundly at night, and look at people straight in the eye without batting an eyelash. I'll bet that such a video would make headlines amidst deadlines. But a video on feeding corrupt politicians to zombies would even be a better treat! And I kid you not!


More pics on zombies from Laughing Squid!!!

Zombies Graphic



Halloween Image



Zombies Image



Halloween Image



Zombie Image


"See, hear, and speak no evil with The AnitoKid."

*Did you enjoy the post? Did you find it interesting?
You know what to do :)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haaay Madali ako magchicken out sa mga ganito. It always gives me those creeps when everyone is in cotume. Coz you'd never know who is who. Hahahaha malay mo may "the others" na pala na kasali. :))

THE ANiTOKiD said...

ha ha ha! Puwede kabayan! Right you are!

.

Anonymous said...

Nice Video Kabayan!

THE ANiTOKiD said...

@Marinella:

Glad you liked it kabayan! Loved it too! :)


.

blingbling said...

Hi Anitokid,

I run a blog called www.blackyard.net. I did a review of your site a while back. plus you have added me to your favs on technorati. I wanted to ask if you could add me to your blogroll. I will gladly return the favour.

Thanks.

THE ANiTOKiD said...

No problem, my friend. Hope to see more of you....

.

Anonymous said...

hello!!!...i readed all iformations of zombies and I liked!!!!:...
it´s very good and funny!!!...

really i know that now i´m ready to survive a zombie attack!!!!!....

thanks!!!!!....jajajajajaja....

your blog is excelent!!!!!!

best wishes!!
:)

Anonymous said...

anitokid may nakita ako.. di ito the others pero baka magustuhan mo.. http://farm1.static.flickr.com/241/455572466_19166858d6_o.gif

THE ANiTOKiD said...

@Parisukat:

Much thanks for this, kabayan! Ganda! Thanks for taking time out to search for this! Maraming salamat talaga!

.

THE ANiTOKiD said...

@Violeta:

Much thanks for the kind words! And the best of luck to you too!

.

crazed_heck said...

ang cute ng animation pero mepagkacreepy yung piture...heheheh...

happy halloween sa lahat!

THE ANiTOKiD said...

@Crazed Heck:

Happy haloween kabayan!

.

It's always a runout at The Runout TV!