Friday, October 12, 2007

More Bowling Pics! BrainIACs' Medical Team at Puyat Sports!

More pics of BrainIACs' Medical Team
at the 2007 SportsFest



Dr. Roy Espiritu's sons and daughters


Cutting corners with the precision of a surgeon
at the AMF-Puyat SuperBowl, Makati City



We are dangerously accurate!
We are dangerously precise!
Ubo! Ubo! Ubo!



Dindo and Menandro - together at last!



And whoever said that the elevator's maximum load
is 13 persons? It's a lie, I tell you!



All smiles and everything nice!





Siya po! Siya po!



Ending the day with a well-deserved meal at Pizza Hut
at the Makati Cinema Square, Makati City



Tiger look!



How to faint with finesse



Sa totoo lang, maganda ang kuha nila ha!



Before and After





And more pics on the beautiful people of BrainIACs' medical team









They look good together. And I kid you not!


"Play like a pro with The AnitoKid."

*Did you enjoy the post? Did you find it interesting?
You know what to do :)

11 comments:

crazed_heck said...

fainting with finesse...that got me...di ko alam pd pala yun...try ko nga...heheheh...

One Wacky Mom said...

Anitokid,
It looks like they're young...really young. They make me feel OLD! But they look like they're having a blast! I'm off to NYC in the morning.

Have a great weekend. You mght want to check my post if you have a chance. There was an attempted Columbine 15 mnutes from my house.

What's with the kids today? Starts with the parents I think. That's what my post is about...

THE ANiTOKiD said...

@Crazed Heck:

Anything is possible here ha ha ha!
.

Anonymous said...

amazing ... didnt know one can faint with finese ... should try this one ... hopefully the result would not look so comical heheh

THE ANiTOKiD said...

@Rowena:

Puwede! Puwede! hi hi hi
.

crazed_heck said...

nagloloko ara yung blogger a,,,
d ko mahagilap yung post mo na tungkol sa kapihan...
gusto ko sanang sa sumali kaso i am in cebu...

nwe, f ok lang....could we exlinks?

i'll add you na...

THE ANiTOKiD said...

They say Cebu is such a beautiful place to live in, kabayan! Never been there, but with hope, I can get a few weeks off from work and finally get to see it.

Added you already, my friend! Much thanks too!
.

crazed_heck said...

thanks anitokid....we are thinking of an eb dito sa cebu pero we still have to find funds muna...heheheh...

crazed_heck said...

merit scholar kaba o dost-sei?

want able to finish mine kc and i am abit stuck coz i'm taking up nursing and i cant , well, go abroad if di ko mabayaran right?

just curious...ano nga pala name ko sa links?

THE ANiTOKiD said...

I'm neither, kabayan. My friends over at DOST-SEI let me used the logo and all.

I linked you using part of your blog title, i.e., Life As It Is....

.

Anonymous said...

seems like everybody's having so much fun

It's always a runout at The Runout TV!