Sunday, February 15, 2009

Photography in Baguio City, Benguet & Pangasinan Using my Nikon D40 with 18-135mm AF-S Lens!



Friends, here are some of the pictures I took in Baguio City, Benguet, and Pangasinan using my Nikon D40 camera and Nikkor 18-135mm AF-S lens.

The pictures were taken on February 1-2, 2009, which signaled the start of the Panagbenga Festival in the Summer Capital of the Philippines. With me were my photo buddies, Jason Calubaquib and Vice de Castro, my best pals on and off the billiards circuit.

Truth be told, ‘twas an unforgettable 2 days of drawing with light! And I kid you not!

Hope you enjoy the pics as much as did taking them.





"The AnitoKid loves drawing with light!"

*Did you enjoy the post? Did you find it interesting?
You know what to do...:)

Add to Technorati Favorites

Get news and updates!
It's fast! It's free!
And I kid you not!

Enter your email address






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice photos! good work!
will pass you the tripod next time.
take care!

Anonymous said...

seriously; some of these photos look like they could be from National Geographic or something... especially the ones of the people harvesting that field.
also i am a big fan of taking shots of statues and manikins as if they are real people. there is just something eerily pleasing in it.
what were all those painted statues for anyway?

THE ANiTOKiD said...

@Marge:

My sister's first comment - ever!
And I kid you not!

Much thanks, sis! You and Joseph take
care of each other, okay.

Love you both.

Kuya

P.S.

Many thanks for the tripod. And oh!
Im trying my darndest best to save on my dream lens - a Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8 VR!

THE ANiTOKiD said...

@Ernie:

Much thanks for the kind words - i will never forget them. And I kid you not!

The painted statues are made of wood. They serve as a tourist attraction to one of Baguio City's popular restaurants. Some are life size, while others are really huge!

The pics of people harvesting the field are one of my favorites. The moments captured evoke a deeper meaning and all.

Again, many thanks for the kind words.

AK

It's always a runout at The Runout TV!