Thursday, February 19, 2009

Find Books, Text Books & Books About Travel Guides at Borders!

Borders GraphicMy billiards buddy, Jett Pangan, is looking for sites offering books, specifically text books and books about travel guides. You see, my pool player friend is planning to see some sights soon and wants to purchase such books to help him decide on his itineraries. I quickly activated my ever-dependable online search tools to help out my pal. My search results came back in a flash – with hundreds of good links, including that of Borders.

At first glance, one could see that Borders is a one-stop-shop online bookstore! It has everything for anyone and everyone! And I kid you not! Just look at the category of books offered at Borders! These include fiction, non-fiction, children and education, music, audio books, stationery, magazine subscriptions, gift cards, and more! Borders also offers gifts and games for children of all ages! Awesome!

I checked out some of the links at Borders, and may I just say that I AM IMPRESSED! Borders highlights the newest and popular with its sections on New Releases, Bestsellers, Offers, Pre-orders, and Recommended! But wait! There’s more! Borders offers free delivery in the UK on all orders over £15! Yes, you’ve read right, friends! It’s free delivery for orders over £15!




0 comments:

It's always a runout at The Runout TV!