Sunday, January 20, 2008

The Predator Air Case: Coolness!

Predator Air Case GraphicA Predator Air Case? Saw an online thread discussing about such a cue case, which will be done in a bigger size. Reputedly, the 2nd generation Predator pool cue case will not be an Instroke and could be available in April 2008.

The Predator Air Case features metals around the bottom and top, which could be engraved! It also appears that the cue case does not have a top handle. How about the space devoted to accessories? Looks alright? Option/s for a special order (case larger than a 2x4) remains in the dark, friends.

From the initial looks of things, I think the Predator Air Case is just ooozing with coolness! I want one! And I kid you not!



"The AnitoKid loves cue cases!"

*Did you enjoy the post? Did you find it interesting?
You know what to do...:)

Add to Technorati Favorites


11 comments:

Kelly Neuman said...

Share with your readers,
Please help me win I was recently invited into a travel blogging competition, vote and you could win a 7 night luxury holiday in Martinique!
http://jakeldaily.com/win-7-luxury-nights-in-martinique/
Thank you,
Kelly

could not find your email

THE ANiTOKiD said...

@Kelly:

Good luck on the competition!

.

Anonymous said...

hi! I have an award for you!

Help me promote my blog for foodbuzz ha. :)

THE ANiTOKiD said...

@Bang:

Much thanks for the award, my friend!

Maraming salamat talaga!

.

Anonymous said...

.. u can impress ur competition before you take your first shot... *sniggers*
as always... durability of the straps is top factor...

0120-pfc

.

THE ANiTOKiD said...

Right you are, my friend. I have two Predator 2x4 cue cases and the work on them is just awesome! Never had any problems - none whatsoever.

I wonder how much would one of the above cost? Hmmmm.

Anonymous said...

The guy who whacked me in Bali 2 years ago was probably quite impressed with my Instroke (several guys were eyeballing it, in fact) but I doubt he was impressed after I took my first shot.

I have had to ease up on using the shoulder pad of the strap because the strap is starting to eat into it. I'm quite surprised that Instroke did not see fit to reinforce the shoulder pad.

Another problem is the centred carrying handle. Because most players will insert the butts one way or another, the centre of gravity of the loaded cue case is rarely dead-centre of the bag. Carrying the cue case by this handle usually results in the case being tilted, leading to some degree of discomfort for the person carrying the case. How I wish someone would devise an adjustable carrying handle.

0121-pfc

.

Anonymous said...

i want i want i want.... looks sweet....

0121-pfc

Anonymous said...

I think it will sells for about $350.

.

THE ANiTOKiD said...

@A.Tan:

Very nice suggestion, my friend! And I kid you not!

.

Jason Smith said...

Because most players will insert the butts one way or another, the centre of gravity of the loaded cue case is rarely dead-centre of the bag. Carrying the cue case by this handle usually results in the case.

It's always a runout at The Runout TV!