Monday, January 7, 2008

D'Professional 9-Ball Club's First Singles Event for 2008!

9-Ball Club Graphic

Fellow pool players, fans, and friends! D’Professional 9-Ball Club will have its First Singles Event Competition for 2008 at the Hobbies of Asia Billiards Hall in Macapagal Ave, Pasay City, on February 1, 2008, Friday, 6:30 PM.

The 9-ball competition, which is open to all working professionals, is a race to 5 racks (or best of 9 racks) and will have a double elimination format. Entry fee is just Php300. And it goes without saying that losers pay table charge!

Trophies and cash prizes await the winners for Classes A and B! Sali na! Me? You can bet your bottom dollar that I’m joining! And I kid you not!


Send inquiries to D’Professional 9-Ball Club President, Mr. Ted Simon. Or drop The AnitoKid an email at anitokid@gmail.com.




"The AnitoKid loves 9-ball tours!"

*Did you enjoy the post? Did you find it interesting?
You know what to do...:)

Add to Technorati Favorites

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey 9 ball pool is always my favorite game :)

Hope that we have a chance to play with each other :) Cheers..

THE ANiTOKiD said...

I hope so too, my friend!

All the best!

.

Unknown said...

OMG!

I was never aware of this pool blog! OMG! Hi, my name's Mel, and I used to be a one time gay nine ball champion in some very local circuit. But still!

I added you in my roll. He hee

Presenting Your Gay Nine-Ball Champion
http://momel8.blogspot.com/2006/03/presenting-your-gay-nine-ball-champion.html

THE ANiTOKiD said...

@Momel:

Hi Mel! Glad you could drop by, kabayan! Don't be a stranger here, okay....

.

Anonymous said...

Can you help me get in touch with Nel "Boy Bagyo" Manabat. I need his e-mail or cell no... Thanks.

Anonymous said...

I used to hang out with the guys there in MCS. Tanny, Boyet, Nel, Edwin and the rest of the gang every Friday night but that was 12 years ago before I migrated to Canada. I miss the guys...

THE ANiTOKiD said...

@Joseph:

Will do! I just forwarded your email and details to them, kabayan!

All the best!

.

Unknown said...

to anyone who knows the next step of efren reyes please let me know!!! my bf really admires him so much...that i want to take him to watch his games or meet him in person. the only problem is we live in California. if anyone knows please blog it thanks!!!

THE ANiTOKiD said...

Got it! Will let you know!

.

It's always a runout at The Runout TV!