Thursday, February 21, 2008

A-Kid's Instroke Cowboy 2x4 Cue Case!

Instroke Cowboy Cue Case GraphicGot my Instroke 2x4 Cowboy cue case about two weeks ago - thought I'd do a brief post on it and all. 'Twas wrapped in plastic and came with a warranty card when it was delivered. The case looks stunningly good! It is one beautiful case!


Instroke Cowboy Cue Case GraphicThe Instroke Cowboy 2x4 cue case came with the Diamond latch, which is reputedly the strongest upper lid closure latch in the industry. This was also one of the reasons why I chose the Instroke Cowboy as my next cue case. A special thank you goes to Mr. John Barton of JB Cases, who answered my queries and all about the Instroke Cowboy and the Diamond latch.


Instroke Cowboy Cue Case ImageAnd much thanks to my kababayn, Sygfrid Santos, who personally delivered the Instroke Cowboy cue case to me at the AMF-Puyat Superbowl, Makati Cinema Square in Makati City. Sygfrid is one cool guy to deal with! He embodies the true meaning of "Excellent Customer Service!" Believe you me, Sygfrid has a ton of pool and billiards products to sell! I whole-heartedly endorse Sygfrid in any future deals and transactions! And I kid you not!




"The AnitoKid. The lucky one!"

*Did you enjoy the post? Did you find it interesting?
You know what to do...:)

Add to Technorati Favorites

Get news and updates!
It's fast! It's free!
And I kid you not!

Enter your email address

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'am looking for cue case with low price in $ 40.00

It's always a runout at The Runout TV!