Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The Deano Pool Cue in the Philippines!

Deano Pool Cue GraphicMy Deano pool cue arrived from the United States last week, February 13, 2008. It arrived wrapped in bubble film inside a USPS triangle box. After paying my taxes at the Philippine Customs, I immediately inspected the pool cue sent by Dean Campbell from Texas. And may I just say that the $300 pool cue looks good! It is beautiful!


Deano Pool Cue GraphicMy Deano Cue is an ebony Sneaky Pete!
Check out that ivory Hoppe ring with Dean's trademark!


Deano Pool Cue ImageThe ebony handle meets the forearm



Deano Pool Cue Graphic"To Leslie from Dean Campbell"
graces the forearm of my Deano pool cue



Deano Pool Cue Graphic"1st of my prototypes"
graces the other side of the forearm
of my Deano pool cue


Deano Pool Cue ImageDo check this out, friends!


Deano Pool Cue GraphicMy Deano pool cue.
I sincerely believe that I'm the first and only one
who has such in the Philippines right now. :)


Deano Pool Cue ImagegAnd what did I do with the Deano pool cue when I got to the AMF-Puyat Superbowl billiard hall at the Makati Cinema Square in Makati City? I lent it to one of my good friends and told him to play with it for a week. And I kid you not! I will be retrieving the Dean pool cue tomorrow or the day after it and will ask my friend's thoughts about it.

And oh! Before I forget,
"Much thanks for the beautiful cue, Dean!"



"The AnitoKid loves sneaky petes!"

*Did you enjoy the post? Did you find it interesting?
You know what to do...:)

Add to Technorati Favorites

Get news and updates!
It's fast! It's free!
And I kid you not!

Enter your email address

4 comments:

Admin said...

Hehe :)

Napakagandang collection!

THE ANiTOKiD said...

Thanks bro!

.

Skippy said...

Like you, I love sneaky petes. I really love this ebony version. Very Nice! What kind of joint is that?

THE ANiTOKiD said...

It's a wood joint, Skippy.

.

It's always a runout at The Runout TV!