Saturday, April 11, 2009

Rodolfo Luat & His New Pat Diveney Pool Cue!

Rodolfo Luat GraphicBilliards buddies and pool players, here is a slideshow of Rodolfo Luat, aka Boy Samson, playing with his new Ebony-Ivory pool cue made by custom cuemaker Pat Diveney of Iowa.

The pictures were taken in March 2009 at the AMF-Puyat Superbowl, Makati Cinema Square, Makati City.

Truth be told, Rodolfo Luat requested that I be the first to try out his new cue. I initially declined. Who wouldn’t, right? After all, that is a new cue! And a very beautiful one at that! But In the end, I “gave in” to Boy’s request.

@Boy Samson: Much thanks for giving me the honor, bro! Will never forget it! And I kid you not!







"The AnitoKid loves ebony-ivory pool cues!"


*Did you enjoy the post? Did you find it interesting?
You know what to do...:)

Add to Technorati Favorites


Get news and updates!
It's fast! It's free!
And I kid you not!

Enter your email address






0 comments:

It's always a runout at The Runout TV!