Sunday, March 1, 2009

Yu Ram Cha's New Sponsor: Myungokhun Oriental Beauty!

Yu Ram Cha ImageBilliards buddies and pool players, Dragon Promotions is pleased to announce Myungokhun Oriental Beauty as the newest sponsor of professional women's billiard champion Yu Ram Cha. The 21-year old Cha has entered in agreement with the multi-million dollar firm to endorse Myungkhun's line of products and Skin Rejuvenation Hospitals. The Korean pool player will be participating in all of WPBA's 2009 events as well as several major men's and women's events around the world.

Myungokhun will be using Yu Ram Cha in a series of commercials and advertisements in the South Korean market. For those into videos, please visit the following:


"I'm very happy to be with Myungokhun. They are a well respected company and I like their positive image, which I think will also reflect well on myself and also billiards. I have back pains and aches sometimes from training, competing, and traveling around the world. Myungokhun is very good to me as they let me freely use all their products for my health and also visit their clinics for massage and back treatments." said Yu Ram Cha, winner of WPBA's Most Improved Player Award in 2008 and 2008 Billiards Digest Breakout Player of the Year.

Yu Ram Cha will return to the United States to Orlando, Florida, in early March 2009 to continue her training under professional pool player Charlie Williams with her workout partner and fellow trainee Shanelle Loraine. Cha is managed by Dragon Promotions. Dragon Promotions is one of the leading producers of billiard programming in the world today. And I kid you not!





"The AnitoKid supports women pool players!"

*Did you enjoy the post? Did you find it interesting?
You know what to do...:)

Add to Technorati Favorites

Get news and updates!
It's fast! It's free!
And I kid you not!

Enter your email address






4 comments:

said...

Heya! This is my first time on your blog. I love your blog. I will be back. Stay

fabulous. It keeps 'em guessing. Ciao.

~ Secret Diary
http://RFourBiz.Blogspot.com
http://Twitter.com/TheSecretDiary

Anonymous said...

Your theme is so nice. Esperially it is nice as visual.It’s very nice that you mention this subject. Your explanations are enough.

THE ANiTOKiD said...

Coolness! Looking forward to having you back!


:)

THE ANiTOKiD said...

@Saglik:

Much thanks for the kind words!

:)

It's always a runout at The Runout TV!