Sunday, December 9, 2007

Amazing Blogger Awards and More with The AnitoKid!

It must be raining awards this time of year because I just received a nice set from my online friends. Much thanks to my friends for bestowing me the honors. Maraming salamat mga kaibigan! And without further ado...

Amazing Blogger Award ImageMuch thanks to Aice Nice for giving me The Amazing Blogger Award. Loved it kabayan! I really do! Congratulations to the other bloggers who also received the recognition. They are Jehzel Laurente, Winston, Aethen, Am I Lost? JR Canedo, Bizim Sincan, Cat woman, Jemme, Indulging my own pleasure, My Blogville, Digital Tools, Text Unlimited, and You want a Piece of me. Please allow me to pass the award to my friends over at Wacky Mom, Manila Mom, Michael Parekh, Scobleizer, OFWLayf, and Sweet Bites. Hope you like the award friends!

Nutty Award GraphicMuch thanks to my friend over at My Life is Murphy's Law for giving me this recognition and the other awards below. Maraming salamat kaibigan! Your posts continue to inspire me and others as we take on life's challenges. And I kid you not! Much thanks for the beautiful words, Ev! I am sharing this particular award to my friends over at The Gasoline Dude, Sweet Bites, Beth Allen II, My Extra Dirty Mind, and OC Pinay.

Love Award GraphicI'm sharing this award with my friends over at Aice Nice Concepts, I Am Sam, The Blogmeister, Ar-Wee-Der-Yet, and Woobie. *The award was originally created by The Love Blog, for an outstanding demonstration of blogging love.

Friendship AwardAnd for sticking it out with The AnitoKid, much thanks and love to my friends over at Aice Nice Concepts, Skindiver, Make Money with a 13-Year-Old Kid, Parisukat, An Anonymous Journal, and Grace Anatomy.



"The AnitoKid loves Christmas!"

*Did you enjoy the post? Did you find it interesting?
You know what to do...:)

Add to Technorati Favorites

10 comments:

Ruby said...

THANKS!!!!

Feisty Crone said...

Wow! Thanks so much. This is the second time I have been given this award, and I will mention your name and blog on my post.

Thanks again, my friend.

THE ANiTOKiD said...

@Woobie:

You're welcome, Ruby!

.

THE ANiTOKiD said...

@Beth:

You deserve it my friend! Merry Xmas!


.

Anonymous said...

really a cool blog... great inputs fantastic.. i m fan of ur blog... even i have a blog please visit and give me feedback http://aadat247.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Anitokid, it looks like you are running out of space to display your awards. Congratulations! takeoffzone

THE ANiTOKiD said...

@paraghi5:

Much thanks for the kind words, my friend! Will do visit your blog...thanks for the invite! :)


.

THE ANiTOKiD said...

@Takeoffzone:

Thank you, my friend! All the best!

.

Anonymous said...

thank you, I have to much learn with you.. :)

THE ANiTOKiD said...

@words:

Thank you very much for the kind words!

All the best!

:)

It's always a runout at The Runout TV!