Friday, June 29, 2007

UnSolicited Blogthoughts from Friends Anonymous

A friend, who wished to remain anonymous,
sent me these
UnSolicited Blogthoughts.

Could be an interesting read ^_^
  • For all your inefficiencies and incompetencies, don't blame the blog.
  • Blame your failures on your vanity and emptiness.
  • Blaming everyone is a sure way of hiding one's natural stupidity.
  • Sound mind, sound body. Most people would die sooner than think.
    In fact, they do.
  • A word to the wise ain't necessary, IT IS the stupid ones
    who need the advice.
  • The dumbest people I know are those who know it all.
  • Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped.

    And oh! My Anonymous Friend has this interesting project
    of creating a one-of-a-kind superhero!
    WoWoWeee! It's time to watch Ang TV!


    Wander Woman's Bio
    aka Strange Creations
This just in! From the other participants
of Who Wants to Be A Superhero!

  • You're barking at the wrong tree, Ma!
  • Wander of Wonders! You will die trying breaking my spirit.
  • Don't push me. My lawyers will have a field day with you.
    And I kid you not!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of the idiot...the guy we all are ashamed of...and is ruining this country!

Beautiful comments on natural stupidity...

A word to the wise....stupid ones...truly brilliant! I'm going to print that out and paste it to my head next time I talk to an ARROGANT HEDGE FUND MANAGER WHO I KNOW WILL PROBABLY END UP OUT OF BUSINESS IN 2 YEARS!

Why? Because arrogance leads to stupidty!!

I just read the line the dumbest people I know are the ones who know it all....if you ever have a chance to read my post on Resource Economics about the pie of knowledge and Dweck is not an expert on success...you may get a kick out of it.
http://evnucci.wordpress.com
Or even what bush and cheney coold have learned from Einstein and Aristotle!

This post is truly brilliant! I love it

THE ANiTOKiD said...

I'm running a bit late today, thus the rush. But I got a glimpse of your post, with emphasis on your's son's query about "which is better, Philadelphia or London". A valid question in my book. Not a soup question at all - not a hint of it!

Questions not only mirror the intellectual side of people, it reflects their overall your son!

Will definitely read the post you recommended - a think-and-ponder post that will give me a good excuse to yes - Think and Ponder.

Mabuhay!

It's always a runout at The Runout TV!