Monday, June 11, 2007

First entry to the $100 AnitoKid Anniversary Review

Check this out!
Blank Canvas submits the first entry
to the $100 AnitoKid Anniversary Review

My friend over at Blank Canvas is the author of ** An Anonymous Journal **, the blog formerly known as ** An Anonymous Crap Sheet **. Always an interesting read!

----

Here’s great news! A Filipino blogger who goes by the moniker AnitoKid is giving away US$100 at the end of this year in conjunction with the first anniversary of this blog, The Anitokid Chronikos - Billiards and Philippine sports. November 20, 2007 marks the day he has blogged for one full year already.

I am not sure about you, but when I visit a blog, I like to check out what are one the sidebar. I have discovered many new widgets and stuff from sidebars of blogs. AnitoKid has something that I came across for the first time. Yeah, I know I am slow but being online 24/7 does not mean that I have to know about every single thing that is released online, does it? What this widget that I like the is scrolling list of visitors by city. I think it is way cool. If I have more visitors, I may implement that!

I am surprised to see the Nuffnang ad on AnitoKid’s blog because I thought that Nuffnang is only open to Malaysian and Singaporean bloggers but I guess expats qualify as well!

I first came to know of AnitoKid from Fuel My Blog. If you check out his credentials, I am sure you will be as impressed with him as I am. In any case, no matter if you are a fan of AnitoKid or not, why not try to win USD100 off him? Just write an anniversary review his blog and then let him know of your review by email. This should be done before 12th November, 2007, 11pm Philippine time.

Good luck, to myself too!

----

Much thanks Blank Canvas



Pinoy-Blogs.com

Ranking.PinoyBlogosphere.Com

Pinoy Topsites

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi AnitoKid!

My blog is Blank Canvas and not Black Canvas LOL

Thanks for this opportunity!

THE ANiTOKiD said...

Ooops! My sincerest apologies, my friend. I am sorry for the slip of the finger. It won't happen again. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi AnitoKid!

It's no problem! Hope you will achieve many backlinks from this campaign :D :D :D

THE ANiTOKiD said...

Maraming salamat (Thank You) my friend for the support. :)

It's always a runout at The Runout TV!