Tuesday, June 5, 2007

A drunk man's words are a sober man's thoughts


It is well to remember that there are
five reasons for drinking:
the arrival of a friend, one's present or future thirst,
the excellence of the wine, or any other reason.



flushed with success




"Sleeping with the Enemy"




We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.




A professor is one who talks in someone else's sleep.




The peanut-butter-and-banana sandwich is part
of the whole Elvis mystique.
He wasn't only the king, he was one of us.



This genie can't be pushed back into the bottle.




Friendship is a knot tied by angels' hands.




This is the last hair in the tail of procrastination.




Mr. Rickey, I'll put more people in the park
than anybody since Babe Ruth.




The lion and the calf will lay down together,
but the calf won't get much sleep.



The sleeping fox catches no poultry.



Never under any circumstances take a
sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.




A table, a chair, a bowl of fruit, and a violin;
what else does a man need to be happy.




If the shoe doesn't fit - acquit!
Now for good luck, cast an old shoe after me.



This again highlights a disturbing trend
in the apathy of the public towards drunk-driving




I think we clearly have a mechanism
to control drunk driving.




I desire no future that will break the ties of the past.



An intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk
to spend time with his fools.




Pinoy-Blogs.com

Ranking.PinoyBlogosphere.Com

Pinoy Topsites

6 comments:

Ary said...

This is cool! Actually similar thing happened to me once, way back when I (actually we)got drunk when I was still in college. Somebody had placed a liquid shoe-shiner in my armpit (instant hair dye) and I just realized it the moment I woke up from eternal drunkenness.

THE ANiTOKiD said...

I should have been there! :)

Anonymous said...

I must say you took some pleasure away from the tapsilog I'm currently eating with this post. lol

I've had my emo vomiting drunk moment and it wasn't pretty..haha. Luckily my friends were the type who would hold your hair while you vomit.. :)

THE ANiTOKiD said...

Tapsilog! Suddenly, I'm hungry! :) I guess we all had those days - it was hmmm part of growing up cool and everything. Actually, I kinda miss those days :) And I kid you not!

Cha said...

d worst dat happened to me due to drunkeness was vomit but i did it at home so no shame hehe.

d wildest i got...i guess u know wat happened haha!

THE ANiTOKiD said...

What happened then was way to cool to describe with words, Cha! WOOOOOOO! Miss those days! And I kid you not!

It's always a runout at The Runout TV!