Wednesday, June 20, 2007

The Literatis are Guests of Honor at Bubba Gump (Greenbelt, Makati City)

Inspired by the motion picture, Forrest Gump,
the Literatis do Bubba Gump
(Greenbelt, Makati City)



Nah! We don't like shrimp, Ma!


"We'd make good husbands, Jenny."



Dear God, make me a bird. So I could fly far.
Far far away from here :)


Kris: I gotta save Bubba



"Her dream had come true. She was a folk singer."




Have you ever been on a shrimp boat?
Ricky: Ayaw ko na!




Sometimes, I guess there's just not enough rocks.



Life's a box of chocolates, Forrest.
You never know what you're gonna get.



What's my destiny, Mama?



That's all I have to say about that.
Come on! Let's dance!



Stupid is as stupid does.



When I was in China on the All-American Ping Pong team,
I just loved playing ping-pong
with my Flexolite ping pong paddle.
- Cindy - Ms. Photogenic -



Me and Jenny goes together like peas and carrots.



Lieutenant Dan, what are you doing here?



Mama always had a way of explaining things so I could understand them.



I'm here to try out my sea legs.
- Shrimp Eating Contest -



I think we're in big trouble now, man!
It's 28 big ones!
We just outdid Rob and Jeff!



I'm sorry I had to fight in the middle of your Black Panther party.
- Mr. and Ms. Universe candidates -



Don't you dare take away our shrimps!



I named him after his daddy.

*much thanks to Mr. Evart Gumabao for the pics!!


Pinoy-Blogs.com

Ranking.PinoyBlogosphere.Com


12 comments:

Novice Blogger said...

I like the don't-you-dare-take-away-our-shrimps pic!

I'd patterned the captions of the other batch of pics from this one.

kegler747 said...

We should choose Mr. & Ms. photogenic. hehehe. I love to go back there soon :)

Batang Yagit said...

looks nice kabayan!

THE ANiTOKiD said...

@Kegler: We now have a Ms. Photogenic! Now, where the heck to we find her counterpart? Hmmmmmm

THE ANiTOKiD said...

@Batang Yagit: Much thanks kabayan! We really had fun! :)

THE ANiTOKiD said...

Glad you like it, NoviceBlogger! Will try to do so :)

Cha said...

aww! shrimps! my favorite! haaaaaay...

ang dami tlgang bago at ngaun ko lng cla nakita hehe. i always rely on anitokid for updates.

miss u so much guys!

neri said...

panalo pics dre! tnx

THE ANiTOKiD said...

Much thanks for the kind words, Cha! Miss you dear! Love you more! Mwah!

THE ANiTOKiD said...

@neri: Glad you liked them, my friend! I just linked your blog to mine! :)

Unknown said...

ganda ng pics natin! nyahehe... galing mo talaga mag lagay ng captions Les, keep it up=)

THE ANiTOKiD said...

Am glad you liked them Kim! Hope I did justice with 'em. :)

It's always a runout at The Runout TV!