Thursday, June 14, 2007

The AnitoKid is proud to be in the company of DOST-SEI scholars!

My friends, you know how much I love icons, buttons, patches, and widgets. Guess what, I have just received approval to host the DOST-SEI icon in my site - even though I am not a DOST-SEI alumni or a scholar during college!

I browsed the DOST-SEI site, logged on and registered. A specific question that came to light before I was approved for the site registration concerns the meaning of SEI and explaining it in Filipino. I answered it in a different fashion - With all Heart.



And from the bottom of the A-Kid's heart, my sincerest thanks to all DOST-SEI scholars, particularly my friends over at Jezhlau Concepts and Itanong Mo Kay Jemme, who took the initiative to make this possible. Much thanks kabayans! Much thanks!


And I kid you not when I say
that I am proud to be amongst you!


Mabuhay ang DOST-SEI bloggers!
Mabuhay ang Filipino Bloggers!


Pinoy-Blogs.com

Ranking.PinoyBlogosphere.Com

Pinoy Topsites

13 comments:

Jehzeel Laurente said...

wow thanks kabayan! ang bait mo po talaga.. maraming maraming maraming salamat po sa blog post ninyo..weeeeeeee!!!

ice9web said...

Hi thanks for posting that site in your blog :D

always take care..

from us DOST-SEI scholars forumus adiktus

(^_^)

THE ANiTOKiD said...

Hi Ice! It is my pleasure and my honor to do so. And i kid you not!

THE ANiTOKiD said...

No no no no Jehzeel! It is I who should be thanking you. Much thanks, my friend. Absolutely will not forget what you and Jemme did for me today. And I kid you not!

Anonymous said...

wow andito name namin sa well known blog ni anitokid! waaaaaaaaa! thanks thanks thanks po! maraming salamat kabayan sa token na to.. di ka namin malilimutan :)

THE ANiTOKiD said...

You all deserve it, mga kabayans! For all your dedication and drive to succeed! More power to you all!

ice9web said...

anitoKid X link?

i'm going to link your blog.

put mine as Aice Nice Baby :D
http://ice9web.blogspot.com/

Thanks

THE ANiTOKiD said...

Got it, kabayan! Much thanks!

Anonymous said...

You must be proud of being a DOST scholars. For we are one of the young leaders of our country that will work for the development of it. I am also one of you. granted with second degree and is now enjoying the benefits from it. reward they say for the gifts we have. share it with others. touch their lives through of gifts. ;)

exlink? i like your blog.

THE ANiTOKiD said...

Hi Mark! I'm not a DOST-SEI scholar and wasnt one during my college days - sorry to disappoint you my friend. But yes! I am very proud of the DOST-SEI icon! I was allowed to post the icon in my site through the efforts of my DOST-SEI friends.

Indeed, education is the backbone of our country. And it saddens me that it is being neglected by the incumbent government.

THE ANiTOKiD said...

Would love to exchange links, Mark. However, I can't seem to find your site? Could you please give me the URL? Much thanks!

Lestat said...

I love to wear that badge as well... I'l check it out and see if I can wear some.. I just discovered your blog today and it seems that in my short time of staying in your blog I'm learning a lot and finding myself closer to my family (DOST-SEI).. thanks...

PROUD DOST-SEI'an completed 5 years that why i'm an OFW now :)

THE ANiTOKiD said...

Am very happy to hear that, OFW Life! I am very honored that my DOST-SEI friends gave me the opportunity to host the icon even though I, myself, am not from DOST-SEI. They are very bright kids, I tell you. Just browsing at their blogs gives me the insight on how smart they are!

It's always a runout at The Runout TV!