Saturday, June 9, 2007

Me and my camera on a Saturday - June 9, 2007 (Part 1 of 2)

Me and my Camera on a Saturday
June 9, 2007
Part 1 of 2



It sure is one memorable moment!



"I simply can't resist a cat, particularly a purring one.
They are the cleanest, cunningest, and most intelligent things
I know, outside of the girl you love, of course."
- Abroad with Mark Twain and Eugene Field, Fisher




There is no problem so complex
that it cannot simply be blamed on the pilot.




In less enlightened times, the best way to impress women
was to own a hot car. But women wised up and realized
it was better to buy their own hot cars
so they wouldn't have to ride around with jerks.
- Scott Adams -




The only thing worse than a captain
who never flew as copilot
is a copilot who once was a captain.




Fetch me a screwdriver




A good metaphor is something
even the
POLICE should keep an eye on.




"You can't arrest me, I'm a rockstar!"




And now for the news




Something is definitely wrong with this picture
And I kid you not!



Pinoy-Blogs.com

Ranking.PinoyBlogosphere.Com

Pinoy Topsites

0 comments:

It's always a runout at The Runout TV!