Saturday, September 20, 2008

Tom Rossman and His Pool Cues: A YouTube Video on Dr. Cue!



Billiards buddies and pool players, you are going to love this! Here is a YouTube video featuring Tom Rossman, aka Dr. Cue, being interviewed by one of my favorite InsidePool reporters, Vanessa de la Cuetara!

The interview highlights the pool cues, billiards accessories, and more billiards cues of Tom Rossman, which are truly one-of-a-kind! And I kid you not!

Enjoy the YouTube video, friends! I'm pretty sure that you will!







"The AnitoKid loves videos!"

*Did you enjoy the post? Did you find it interesting?
You know what to do...:)

Add to Technorati Favorites

Get news and updates!
It's fast! It's free!
And I kid you not!

Enter your email address




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice post....i have biikmarked ur blog..thnx for info

THE ANiTOKiD said...

Much thanks, buddy!

Bookmarked you too!

And I kid you not!

:)

It's always a runout at The Runout TV!